-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Well, my book is turning out shorter than I wanted. And my mom’s is giving me more free time to write because I want to finish it and edit it in time for an editor to look at it at the Realm Makers conference.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I cannot understand how you people are able to write so fast! But congratulations anyway, even though I’m jealous. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I read the post. I’ll be praying too! 🙂
@rochellaine Writing is going well. I’ve been working on the climax of my book today, so my brain is tired. 😉 I’m on the last chapter!!! 😀 *sobs*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, I haven’t heard many of the songs from that one, but I really don’t like it. 😛
Have you read the original book?
@jenwriter17 Hello! Yes, I’m here. How’s your writing coming? What are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m not here, but I want to recruit you in prayer for my friend that I mentioned in my above post
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice anyone still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, thank you.
(2001 broadway version)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, I didn’t see your post until now. Definitely praying!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Which Tom Sawyer musical are you talking about? There are a couple of different ones. The one I recommended to @seekjustice was the Disney 1973 one, but I doubt that’s the one you were listening to. 😉 So, which was it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, I’m not actually here, but I’m talking to a friend about what makes someone a Christian (she isn’t one). Any help in explaining it to her would be welcome
and prayer. a ton of prayer
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Apparently not. 😛 But I’m here now. I was at a baseball game. We lost. 🙁
Have you ever seen a baseball game? I know you do cricket instead in Australia. I read a fictional book about an American guy who went to Australia and was friends with some cricket players, but he kept making them embarrassed by yelling “home run!” when…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, its not our fault we get our younger sister to do our chores without them thinking its work, is it? (Tom is notorious for getting his friends to do his work for him)
I have to sign off now, its family time
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I love when you start mimicking characters without realising it 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I haven’t read Huck (I think I’ll get around to it during the summer), but Tom Sawyer is amazing. My older sister and I take turns being him without realizing it
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
No not really, I’ve been meaning to read Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer for ages, but I’ve never got around to it.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I just found this one and am about halfway through, I definitely recommend it. Are you familiar with the story at all?
Will do 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That’s all right 😀
Okay dokey then 😀 (but yes, I definitely do understand that every book wants a sequel!)
Oh, and no, I haven’t listened to the Tom Sawyer musical but @rochellaine suggested it to me the other day so its on my list to listen to.
Awesome ;D Let me know what you think!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I can’t believe I wasn’t already following your blog…
I suppose. But I think I’m still gonna hold out for a stand alone.
Oh, and I think I will actually start on Stars fill Infinity (part 1) this weekend.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I tried to write a standalone once and now I’m planning the third book of a trilogy. whoops 😀 Oh well, just think that God is telling you that that story is not over yet.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/ me blog 😛
- Load More
