-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Challenge accepted 😀 I definitely will.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, real quick, she is super close to becoming a christian and the devil is working over time to keep her away. please amp your prayers
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Goodnight 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, okay, I have to head to bed now, its past midnight for me.
(Race, Specs, Crutchie!!!)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I don’t even know what to say to you right now. @rochellaine Who’s your favourite Newsie?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, I’m innocent! Besides, Race is better than Crutchie. And Specs. Crutchie is number three
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
It’s all right, Crutchie, I still love you. Unlike others *glowers*.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, didn’t I just blame you? don’t you try to turn this back on me 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Poor Jack and Davey and CRUTCHIE!!!! How could you abandon Crutchie????
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, thats what I usually do for Newsies, but then I met you and @rochellaine and suddenly I have a ton of different musicals to listen to. Yep, it is y’alls fault that newsies has been neglected
thank you
oh, and Rochellaine, I have read Tom Sawyer. probably one of my favorite books out there
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Sorry 😀 I basically listen to it on repeat 24/7. 😀 (I’ll be praying for your friend too)
I always read the book before doing any adaptions…at least most of the time 😀
And Pascal’s argument is basically the best thing ever. Not that I’ve ever used it for evangelism, but it’s pretty cool
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, right now I’m talking through the Romans Road with her, but after I finish that I was planning on doing what you suggested, just didn’t know the actual name. But it’s hard because while talking to me, she is also talking to the guy she likes, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that I get second priority right now in her mind
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice No, no! How would I survive?! …oh, yeah…maybe the way my fathers and their fathers before them survived?
Oh by the way, will you please read the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn books before you listen/watch the musicals? As always, there might be some differences and the books are the ones that are the actual classics.
@alia Have yo…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, whats this I hear about Tale of Two Cites? trying to listen to it without me???
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, thank you and please continue your prayers. She is asking questions, but doesn’t want to make a life changing decision. I believe the Devil is using fear to keep her from seriously considering becoming a believer.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Seriously, someone ought to ban YouTube 🙂
I’m listening to A Tale of Two Cities at the moment 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I am avoiding writing a blog post and watching YouTube videos. 😀 Hooray!
According to Jen’s orders I will ask you, what are you listening to? 😉
@jenwriter17 It’s not Christmas season! 😛 But I love the Boyer Sisters. Haha, thanks for reminding me of them, though. Since they kinda stopped their blog I haven’t thought of the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine thanks! 😉
I have to go now. I’ll leave you and @seekjustice to chat about musicals. 😛
by the way, Rochellaine, I wanted to give you this link cuz I thought you might like this music. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am sort of working on a blog post and sort of being bombarded by American political things on Pinterest??
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, well, I’ve got plenty of free time. I just don’t spend all of it writing. And when I do write I go slowly, delete scenes, or get distracted. 😉 I hope it all goes well for you, though!
@seekjustice Apparently, yes, I’m still here. 😛 Are you working on anything right now?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I was just having lunch are you still around?
I have never seen a baseball game before. But yes, we are super into cricket over here. (that’s hilarious though! it would irritate us so much!)
- Load More
