-
Alia replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young, i know right?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd @bekreations @alia @ariel-ashira @rochellaine
Does anyone want to continue?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Wow! Those are a lot of great names! I will have to copy and paste that list because I like alot of those!
@rochellaine Oh, I really like Kalla!
Thank you both so much for taking the time to compile those lovely lists!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, @ariel-ashira, anyone else, y’all on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, you’re leaving me too???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, see ya. will you be back later?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Yup, but…got to go! 🙂 Break is over because the garage still isn’t finished and it’s going to rain tonight. 🙁 Hopefully we’ll be done soon.
See you later, and happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia yeah middles can be hard. but I’m sure you’ll pull through victorious! 😉
sorry, but I’m gonna have to leave again 🙁
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, working on your western?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m on a short break again. How’s it going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, the annoying middle chapters. I’m hoping to write two of them today
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia the last chapter of my dystopian WIP. how about you?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Yup! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, you still around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Surprise! I can be on for a teensy bit 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, see ya
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, yeah, I think so. 🙂 I think Jen was there, too. She and SeekJustice and Jess Penrose almost always crush me in word wars. 😛
Cool! I wish to be done by July 1st, but I doubt that’s going to happen. I’m a very slow writer. I’ve got to go now, so see you later! Maybe tonight, maybe Monday. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, well, I have to go eat lunch now. will you be on tonight?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I think that one was with me. it was the only time I almost beat you.
It’s coming. slowly but surely. I hope it’ll be done by July 1st, but I don’t know.
- Load More
