-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 In The Truman Show Truman is the main character on a tv show, but doesn’t know it. It’s a reality show and he’s been living all his life there, I guess, on a sound stage where everything’s fake. But they’ve tricked him into thinking it’s real. Everyone else he meets are actors and actresses, even his wife. His father “died” whe…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Glad Chara will have a nice satisfying ending so she can relax 😀
I’ve never heard of The Truman Show. what’s the concept?
Ooh check this out! http://www.modestclothes.com/
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you, thank you!! I love chocolate! *gobbles up chocolate…like a lady…* *is reenergized*
Fortunately, there isn’t going to be a sequel for Chara, so once she’s done I’ll just give her a “happily ever after” and she can be satisfied with that. 😀
That reminds me somewhat of the movie The Truman Show. Have you heard of it…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine here’s some chocolate to keep you energized *slides you a plate of chocolate in many forms*
Rin is asking for mercy for the sequel. 😛 I told her no promises.
I wonder what our characters would say if they were real people and talking to us right now. Maybe I don’t wanna know 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. I’m working on my western. Who would’ve guessed? 😛 I’m planning with myself to write a lot today, but…let’s see if that really happens. 😉
Has Rin forgiven you yet, for all you put her through? Is she demanding more pay before she agrees to work in the sequel?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochelaine Oh yes I remember you mentioning Ann Taylor. They have nice things 🙂
I think I can write for a bit. I’m actually rewriting though 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder Is anyone writing?
@jenwriter17 I get a lot of my clothes from Ann Taylor. I wear mostly knee-length and midi skirts, so I don’t know if that’s too short for some people, but Ann Taylor carries a lot of nice skirts/dresses which I am comfortable wearing. We shop at Macy’s pretty often, too, and they u…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I knew you were joking 😉 it’s actually a question I got from playing a game with friends.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart I really like the name Raine. Do you pronounce it like Ray-ne or, like rain?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @ariel-ashira where do you two like to get your skirts? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! I just realized I didn’t put a smiley face after the “barely worthy of being answered” like I intended to! Whoops! That was meant as a joke and I hope you took it as such. I meant that it’s a crazy horrible question. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Good, then she wouldn’t have to see what she was going through 😉
Rin would probably want to be invisible except for that one person, cuz she doesn’t like a lot of attention. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey, you know what? I’m going to do this again, too. 🙂
@catwing Chara would probably rather be blind, because being deaf would shut out music and laughter, and that would be horrible! 😛 Same with everyone else. I mean, seriously! Who would pick being deaf over being blind?!
@jenwriter17 That question is barely worthy of being ans…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Writers’ Corner seems to be the only topic that really survives here anymore. 🙁 I guess we discuss anything and everything here now. 😀
@ariel-ashira All the time except for some sports like zip lines or other aerial things. 🙂 I’m glad that I’m old enough to wear women’s clothes, because it’s a lot easier to find nice looking sk…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariella-newheart I’m answering for all the main characters of my WIP 🙂
Rin, Taro, and Takara would all rather be leaders. For sure 😉
Uma and Jax would probably be content to follow.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *rubs hands together* Okay, here’s what I got…
Romina, Zora, Elodie, Alma, Melora, Maris, Winter, Lyra, Avalon, Odette, and Elowen. Hope these help! (And sorry I was late in responding…) 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking I don’t want to seem at all annoying or anything, but I wondered if you were still Alpha reading for me? No rush whatsoever, I just want to see how many people I have reading. Thanks! 😉
@kaya-young I know you got pretty far into my story, but have you finished yet? Again, no rush! I just wondered. And thank you for you…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh! I really like Azura. Thank you so much!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, its folk/country music but I think its mostly okay.
Oh yes, I’ve done that sort of thing before. Its a lot of fun 🙂
Yes they are, though I don’t think I’ve ever worn one. I’m a long skirt or jeans person, but I do like the look of them.
Funny how we use the Writers Corner to discuss fashion, isn’t it? All right 🙂 talk tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Really? I hardly ever have heard cursing in folk music. But okay, thanks for the warning. 🙂 I’ll proceed with caution.
I remember flapping my arms around weirdly once with two of my, would you know it, homeschooled friends! 😛 We were playing a game in which we had to give crazy lectures on topics which we totally didn’t bel…[Read more]
- Load More
