-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks
what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m in
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia yup, I’m still here 🙂 you should have access now.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m back. Are you still here?
I had to request access. the beginning of the email should be bookworm
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Just thought I’d share with you; some of us compiled a list of modest clothing websites. I’ll post the link, feel free to add to it if you’d like 😉
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rz84WbIuTsuviZBmPINmRN8dut4g3QjFlTqC_53u6qg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sorry I missed you!
Yeah there are some really bizarre weird hairdos going around. Shaving one side or braiding one side in cornrows seems to be popular, I guess.
@rochellaine Well, it depends. 🙂 curly hair is unpredictable like that. but it’s about shoulder length-ish. There are ways I can stretch the curls or tighten them to…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! Lyra is a really cool name!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd I have not finished yet, but plan on reading more as soon as possible. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, actually it might be longer because we’re watching the Greatest Showman, so unless I write during that, which is likely, I won’t be back until its done
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, nope, but I’m looking it up now. My little sister’s favorites are the lady shadow ones.
I think, I’m not 100% positive, but I’m about 65% sure that I’m 6-7 in womens sizes. And by nicer I mean casual but feminine and a little bit more traditional.
(I have to go eat dinner real quick, I should be back in 10-15ish minutes)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Have you seen the Matt/Mallory fortune teller sketch? “…but it could be fun, though!” That’s one of my favorites, and my dad loved it when I showed it to him. 😛
Well, first I’ll ask, what size are you? 🙂 And, um, what are you meaning by “nicer?” Do you mean business clothes, church clothes, or casual, but feminine clothes? 😛 So…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I haven’t seen Studio C in a while…must resist urge, one can’t hurt, can it?
I saw earlier you and Jen were talking about skirts, and I was wondering, where do you suggest I go to buy them? I am usually a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, but I am trying to get nicer in my dress, so do you have any suggestions?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia It’s very easy to get distracted by Blimey Cow…
Or Studio C!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine hehehe I got distracted by blimey cow…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, for the first while of my life all the books I read favored the North. Later I heard the other side first from my parents and then in some pro-South books and was able to see the good and bad about each side.
She turned six today. 🙂 I taught her the A.A.Milne poem “Now I am Six” 😉 Yes, we do have a lot of bi…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine by the way, do you know any place I can get retro/vintage hairstyle tutorials? (especially for curly hair; I have about 3b/3c type)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, sweet, happy birthday to her! 🙂
Yes, I think so 😀 Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, I’m going to go now. My little sister’s birthday party is about to start. 🙂
See you later! Will you be on tonight?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine hmm, that is an interesting concept 🙂
That’s a cool website too *gets distracted from writing* 😉
- Load More
