-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
1. I really can’t decide between Uma and Rin, but I think I’m leaning more towards Uma. She has this mix of child-like mentality with such a quiet aura.
2. Whenever Rin was talking with Takara. I just really loved those interactions!
3. The fight at the end was confusing. I couldn’t envision it and the way it read felt like both…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sorry, I just realized you said you get access to the last chapters? 🙁 Was there a problem on my end? Do you want me to re-link them to try again?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@warrenluther04 @ariel-ashira @skredder @ingridrd @sarah-anson @seekjustice @whoever else I missed Here’s the questions now that y’all have finished reading my book. Thank you all so very much! Your comments always make me so happy and help me to improve. <3 I’m sorry if I’m posting this and not everyone has finished it yet; I’ve lost track of w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ooh, where are you going? (if you don’t mind me asking 😉 )
Well, I would suggestion starting by thanking them for their donation, tell them how much it blessed you to have them contribute. Make it personal; people like that. Maybe mention what you hope to accomplish on this trip, then the contributors kinda know what…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow, really?! Thanks for reading it. 😀 😀 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking Okay, great!!! Thank you. 😉
@kaya-young Awesomesauce. Thanks again!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
That’s a strange cat 😀 A very strange cat.
That’s wonderful news. Keep getting better, Uncle Bill 😀
Right now, I’m hopefully editing the first chapter of Stars Fill Infinity….in reality…watching YouTube.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Okay. 🙂 In that case I’ll show you what was distracting me. 😛

Now, isn’t that worthy of causing someone to be distracted?!!
Okay, okay. Back to work. Chara is doing better. I think. Well, anyway, Uncle Bill is doing better! 😉
I’m going to have a couple of questions about your formatting stuff in a little bit. Maybe tomor…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’m actually still here at the moment, but I’ll probably just disappear randomly. How’s Chara going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I think I’ll probably still be awake, but I’m not sure. Just let me know when you get back and if I’m awake I’ll reply. 😉
I hope I’m still awake because I have a lot of work I want to get done! See you soon!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m getting distracted too. I’m just about to go into town but Ill be back in around 40 minutes if you’ll still be around. Hopefully I’ll be able to settle down with a musical and my editing and get something done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice ‘Lo! Things is grand. Getting distracted is a lot of fun.
How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Cool, you can sew?! I can sew a little bit, but it’s mostly one of my sisters who does the sewing around here. I just bought some fabric at JoAnn’s to attempt making a couple of summer blouses, though, since I need some new summer clothes. I hope it works and I don’t ruin the fabric… 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and about that blimey cow video you said you watched, I think I watched the same thing! 😀 it is so true!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I have to go too. Bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia okay, sleep well 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Bye 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, okay y’all, I gotta get some sleep.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, yay
- Load More
