-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Found any interesting hairstyles?
Great! I’d really love for someone to do a story on my “sacrifice to the sea” prompt, but I think that might be more of a novella size subject than a short story. I hope you find something good, though. 😉 I saw a lot of good prompts there in the first few days people were posting on that to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Cool, enjoy your trip!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 BarlowGirl. Their a christian girl band, I think they disbanded in 2012
[(@rochellaine, yeah, I sew a little bit) I know, you asked me yesterday, but I hate not answering]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m sure it’s nice for your parents to have a writer-daughter to do some editing for them 😉
Hey, that’s a good idea! I’ll go take a look…
@alia I have a 51 page novella. All of it has to be rewritten 🙂
what lyric videos are you watching?
@seekjustice alrighty then, hope some of us will be here 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, HOBBIT! I should get around to rereading those books again
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia it was 9:20am when I got your message, but its 10:15 now. I’m going to have my quiet time and then read my siblings some of the Hobbit and then I’ll be able to write. I’m not sure if any of you will be on then
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I saw that glare, well read it…but same difference!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, my distractions are lyric videos…
how much rewriting do you have to do?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, not working on my western. 😛 I’m trying to do some updates and editing on my parents’ books. I hope your brainstorming goes well! Why don’t you run through the old Writing Prompts topic and see if you get any ideas from there?
@alia Hi! No, no…glaring at YouTube is kind of the opposite of what you should do if you’re try…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia welcome back! oh, yes, I am very much being distracted by youtube right now (hair tutorials) 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, I’m here…kinda *glares at youtube*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Welcome back! working on your western? I’m working on some rewriting of my novella and trying to figure out what to write for the SE contest.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice I’m back! How about you two?
@jenwriter17 Well, I’m here now. 🙂 What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young Anyone still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice, you’re here early. what time is it for you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not here yet but I will be soonish. I plan on starting a new short story today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Great! I actually will too, since now it’s time for dinner, so I’m going to disappear for a bit. See you when we both return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I should be on in 40 minutes or so
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice And apparently I fell asleep on you again last night! 😮 It was probably a good thing, since it was two a.m., but I’m disappointed in myself. I seem to not be able to keep up my old records. 😛
Hello, people! I’m here writing! Is anyone else around? @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thank you! 😀 I’ll see what I can do about that last fight scene and doing more worldbuilding so it seems like it’s farther in the future. What loose ends specifically were you wanting tied up?
- Load More
