-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, cool prompt *checks full writing schedule* I’m sure I can find space for a new story
The doll clothes are for the only remaining doll I have left, and all of them are medieval style, since its a waste of money and time to make those for myself because where would I wear them???
@ariel-ashira, combined with my middle name it means…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, I’m working on a short story which I’m considering entering into an anthology competition. Its kind of a King Arthur…Little Mermaid…thing.
I’m actually supposed to be editing Stars though. I’ve got some new ideas for at least one subplot which i’d like to add.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 My name means “Place where ships dock” or “chalk place”. Very interesting meanings right there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, Rochellaine is a mixture of the names Jeanne Crain and Rochelle Hudson, so I guess it just means that I like those two actresses. 😛 Anisa means Joy.
@ariel-ashira Here’s the prompt I made:

So, does it interest you at all? (I won’t be hurt if it doesn’t. 🙂 It’s all about inspiration.)
@alia Cool! I used to make a lot…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome back! 😀
Things are going well. I was just asking the others; what’s your name meaning? 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @jenwriter17
Whew! I’m back, finally. How’s things going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Welcome back! that’s really cool about the name meaning @rochellaine @ariel-ashira What do all your names mean? (either real or pen names, it doesn’t matter 😉 ) Mine in Welsh means ‘white phantom’ (O.O) and in Arabic ‘little bird.’
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, I do bags, skirts, and doll clothes.
@ariel-ashira, in Jewish it means “one who rises up”. I love ancient cultures.
I’m back…ish. I’ll be off and on
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Ha, yes me and my sci-fi 😀 Since the book I just finished is sci-fi, I’m still in that mind-set 😉
Anyone wanna join me for salted caramel gelato? (I just bought some and IT IS SO AMAZING!!!!) 😛 *scoops some into three bowls for us*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Don’t worry, I don’t do Pinterest either. 😛
I’m being lazy, and not really getting anything done. I think I’ll go back to working on my western. Poor Western! It’s going so slowly! 🙁
@jenwriter17 Yes, I can see how your hair would be hard to do a self french braid in. I can do them really easily in mine, but don’t very oft…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know, I know…Pinterest is SUCH huge distraction for me. 🙂 My excuse is that I find writing inspiration there. 😛
I might use this prompt that Daughteroftheking posted:
In the future, everyone wears glasses that allow them to see warnings the government issues about people. You’re in a bookstore one night when yo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m really itching to! Because I simply CANNOT do french or dutch braid on myself, pull-throughs look pretty easy 🙂 I’m gonna try a wrap-around pull-through braid too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m still on, kind of. 😛 How’s it going?
@jenwriter17 I think one of my sisters might have once, but I’m not certain. It’s not really my style. Too modern. 😉 It does look cool, though. Does it work for you?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 The specific loose ends were what exactly happened to her parents, the experiments Takara wanted to run on Rin, and the relationship between Takara and her parents. Oh, also how well Takara knows Taro.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira rewriting my novella and looking through the writing prompts topic to figure out what I’m gonna write for the SE contest. Aaaaaand getting distracted by Youtube and Pinterest 😛
Have either of you tried a pull-through braid before?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m still on! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I did find quite a few good ones (not retro/vintage though) I would link some for you to see, but they’re specifically for short hair and I know yours is long. Lucky 😉
Yeah there are some really good ones. Maybe once I get passed these writing deadlines, I’ll make some shorts stories for a lot of the others just for fun (including…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia What do you usually sew?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17 , I have to get get dinner, I’ll be back though
- Load More
