-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Just go to your local craft store and buy the sharpest pair of knitting needles you can find. You need not know how to knit with them as long as you are prepared to use them as weapons. Then put them in a safe place so that when you are old and grey and frail, with the rest of us, you can use the only weapons you are still strong enough t…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young, I love your story. It brought tears to my eyes. (whether from laughter or sadness I refuse to say)
@supermonkey42, you should feel bad! Abandoning your kingdom for the pleasures of SE… We should take the title of Kapeefer and Keeper away from you
@rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, Kaya, @skredder, @jenwriter17, @daughteroftheking
I say…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Thank so much for reading and for the comments!!! 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Wow, Thank you! Yes, please come over to the Kingdom more often- and bring back some of the other traitors. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much!! And I love the picture you put with it. 🙂
You’re going to “check in once in a while” to speak with the last loyal subjects? 😛 Haha, yes, I think most people on SE don’t realize there still are a few of us left here. Thanks for coming over, though.
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you like them! A couple of days ago…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd But I liked James? What do you mean he was going to assassinate her?!?
So those were my first thoughts… Here’s my answers to your questions. 🙂
1. I loved Jaclyn, and Ana was also intriguing to me.
2. No, not at all!
3. Jaclyn is very real and relatable, the only character I had a harder time relating to was Randal.
4.…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh sweet! I finished that this morning!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder yup, 5’s the last one.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, that is perfectly fine! Part 5 is the last part right?
@rochellaine Wahoo! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Crocheting is way better than knitting! 😀 I only was going with knitting because it’s the cliche. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you have to explain to non-writer friends why you’re so “unique” and they nod but their look is saying “you’re a strange one” 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder yeah crocheting works 😉
by the way, is it okay if I finish reading Seekjustice’s last part of her book and then read the rest of yours? It’s been taking me a really long time to finish Seekjustice’s, and I thought I’d finished her shorter part then get to your longer one.
Sorry I can’t be on right now 🙁
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Is anyone on?
Also, I can’t knit. Will crocheting work instead? 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young *sobs and laughs and raises knitting needles at the same time* This is awesome! My loyalty has been cemented into Kingdom Pen! 😀
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Aww, I’m flattered! Thank you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young Wow. *shouts with laughter* *sobs* *giggles* *weeps*
You have raised very conflicting emotions in me, friend. 😀
You know what? Even though it seems he has abandoned us like the rest of them, I’m going to have to tag @supermonkey42 to grant us one last boon before he deserts us completely. Ben, will you add Kaya’s new piece to t…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @ariel-ashira @alia @daughteroftheking
Well, I may have been a bit dramatic… 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Hear ye, Hear ye! Let the passionate cry resound! “Til WE’RE OLD AND GRAY”
Thus cried the kingdom, thus shouted it’s subjects. At least, all the subjects that were left.
T’was long ago child, that the Kingdom of the Pen was abandoned. Oh, what a terrible day! What? You want to know what happened?
Well the founder of the mighty Kingdom was the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
