-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m in bed, but I’m also starving, so if I convince myself to get up and find a midnight snack, I’ll be up for a while, and if not, I’ll fall asleep on you, but anyway, Hi! Are you here now?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young aw thanks 😊 I just followed you and @ariel-ashira too!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@kaya-young I literally know nothing about poetry 😜 But I do know that my favorite poems have come from @rochellaine 😉
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes! A book club sounds awesome!
Also I followed you a few days ago on Pinterest when I was scrolling through the people who follow SE and was trying to find people I knew from KP. 😁
-
Kaya Young started the topic Poetry in general in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been reading more poetry lately, and wondered what you all thought.
So…
What are your favorite poems?
What is your best advice for writing poetry?
Has anyone tried blackout poetry?
Feel free to share any poetry you have written!
@ingridrd @alia @rochellaine @ariella-newheart @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @daughteroftheking
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I am back, but I can’t get distracted just now 🙁 I’ll be on at my usual time though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Are you back? You said you’d be back on Tuesday/Monday. Missed you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, goodbye. I once lived at a house for ten years before moving, so I get where you’re coming from. 🙁
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m going to add that. I have just written the intro paragraph so far. I was asking for suggestions as to what else I should put in, but I had thought of that already. Don’t worry. 🙂 (I don’t think I’l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I did a lot of mine on Befunky.com, which is a free website where you can edit photos and make collages and stuff like that. That’s where I made my collages for my western and my story prompts from the Writing Prompt topic. It’s really cool.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I like what you’ve written there, sounds very professional 😉 I don’t think I have any suggestions; you’re doing great.
I have to go now 🙁 I’m helping my grandparents get their house ready to sell (really sad; I’ve got a lot of memories with their house). And also it’ll gimme a chance to charge my tablet more so I can be on later…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’d love to look at it!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, I’m writing a declaration of war against SE. 😛 I got the first paragraph done and got stuck. Want to take a look and give suggestions for how I should continue?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking awesome 😉 Once I hear from everyone, and if they like the idea, I’ll make a topic 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine hi!!! Yup, editing 😀😩 working on your western?
Just letting you know, if at any moment I stop responding, it’s because my tablet died 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am writing. What are you doing? Still editing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira well, we can pick a genre and read a book of our choice from that genre (it doesn’t have to be the same one) and share fave quotes and writing tips we learned from the author.
Awesome, and I’d love to follow you too 😉My name is Jenna Terese on Pinterest, but if you can’t find me (I have the same profile pic there) then I can post a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @ariel-ashira @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @kaya-young @skredder
so, since I’m a spy on SE (😜), thought I’d share an idea that came to me: our guild master there wanted to set up a book club, but I told her I couldn’t do it because I didn’t think I’d be able to keep up. But what if we started one here? And we could…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira I think most of people who made these memes are on SE now, so they might not respond to your post 🙁
But anyway, I’m not sure how they made them. Maybe there’s a website where you can create them?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira yes, we’d all miss you! 😊
@rochellaine haha, a spy! I like it 😉
- Load More
