-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I plead the “I’m a writer!”
@ariel-ashira no. I do have a blog though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I am feeling better but I still have a cough.
@catwing *backs away slowly*
Ariel, you are deputy sheriff in the absence of our sheriff, am I right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice *brings a burning candle* Look its some amazing. 😛
@ariel-ashira
I have to go I will be back. I think. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Maybe… it a short story version of the second book in my WIP Trilogy. It needs a series name but the titles are,
Finding Secrets
Starting Fires
Catching ShardsAlex is the MC. but there are others…
I do like dogs too. Kittens work better… *stares into adorable kitten eyes of some kitten…* 😛
good bye. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 ooh that’s exciting! Do you have a tentative release date yet?
@ariel-ashira Hello again!
@catwing Your obsession with fire is beginning to unnerve me 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira you probably know this (I think???), but no, I don’t live in Idaho is that where you’re going?
@catwing and will the loyal kapeefers here get to read this story of yours one day? 😉 *begging cute puppy eyes*
…I mean
*begging cute kitten eyes* 😛
I have to go now. Farewell for now. I will see you two maybe tomorrow. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira nope! 😀
Eastern standard time though. -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 It is! Through since she’s blind she doesn’t know that she’s walking through it. She thinks she’s walking around it… It takes away part of the epicness, but that’s kinda a good thing since the focus is that she being rescued. She’s the pyromaniac I was talking about earlier. :3
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome friendly human! Have a feather. *hands you a feather*
My character (Kay Waters) says that hotels some times have computers and libraries tend to have them too. 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing sounds great 😛
@ariel-ashira aw, sorry you got delayed again. But yay, cuz we get more time with you! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice It is going very well. Alex is walking through fire.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice pretty good; just seeing where i stand with rewriting my novella, creating a marketing plan for it, and researching the snowflake method.
how ’bout you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
How’s things?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 3 months ago
@supermonkey42 that’s a good way to think of it…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing @seekjustice Hi people! 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Heyo! Welcome back.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I can be on for a little bit.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I have returned!
-
Catwing replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 3 months ago
@leumeister Oooh… That’s cool. That ship is pretty good.
I don’t really draw ships… or animate anything. So I don’t have anything to share of that. Sorry. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@catwing @seekjustice @rochellaine @daughteroftheking @kaya-young @skredder @alia @ariel-ashira (just in case you can come 😉 )
I think I can be on for a bit, but I might have to leave any minute.
- Load More
