@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ack!! Sry!! Notifications have been finicky lately.
I’m doing ok, I had some health issues a bit ago and had to cancel my meeting with the school counselour (for classes)
Aww, that stinks. Are you doing better now? I’m glad that you’ve been able to do some drawing and writing, though.
Um… writing is going ok 😅 idk what to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my 😬
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Good!! I’m pretty tired, cuz I just got home from helping at our karate studio all day and then having a karate class on top of that…
So I’m just lounging in a chair right now lol.
How’re you?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I like it a lot!! (I don’t think I’ve read any of your previous writing but I know enough about your story that I’m not totally confused)
One thing I would mention, the lack of contractions feels a little unnatural to me.
Also, out of curiosity, what does C.H.I.M.E. stand for??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, so cute!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
And if you don’t want to, that’s totally fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Is anyone on Goodreads?? And if so, can I friend you?? (If you’re not comfortable sharing your name on here you can send the request. I’m Bridget E. on there 😉)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!!
He’s pretty chill and mysterious at times, but overall he’s the one that stands in the corner, leaning against the wall with his arms cross and totally judging everyone that passes by. 😂
Lol 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure thing!! 🙂
(your art is amazing, btw, I really love your style 😍)
Aww, tysm!! That means so much to me ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re welcome
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@hybridlore

She was lots of fun to draw ☺️ -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Yw and thank you 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
You’re welcome ☺️ thanks!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
If you might change her name, would you rather I didn’t write it on the picture?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I very much like this Katrin… 😏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
lol yeah your computer might not like that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*lit
grr autocorrect
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah lol. Just make
every
word
a
separate
post
😂
It’s a lot class. I really love it. The teacher is practically a genius. I could just listen to her talk for hours.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, notifications are being finicky for me too.
Yep, Door County is the lil peninsula jutting out into Lake Michigan.
You’re almost there!! Real quick, just make 150 posts 😂
We’re starting soon. My online class starts up on Monday, which I’m pretty hyped about.
No. We used to. Covid officially ended out co-op 😞
- Load More

