@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go with sky/wind.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Gah… I’ll share it anyway…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhh… uh….
The only thing is… I didn’t really know what Zahlin looked like… soo… uh…. his part isn’t really finished….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
aw 😢 alright.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
*sings* I’m back!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Neat.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
E
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m working on it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, oops.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Everything we know about hypnotography so far:
Introducing hypnotography, a magic system that anyone can use to hypnotize a human being and potentially capture their memories on photographs. The only drawback is it leaves painful headaches for the “victim” which may erase the memories altogether until the victim drinks a milkshake containing ext…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I pretty much agree with what Jonas said. And I would also say to just take a break. Do something else, get your mind off it, and don’t let it drag you down. And pray about it. That’s the best thing you can possibly do right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…unless they…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I’m not even sure what’s what anymore.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This magic system seems far to complicated to possibly be practical 🤣🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…eating a cucumber that…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
No it’s not.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t noticed anything since I disabled notifs.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Adios! See you later.
- Load More
