@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol that’s what I was thinking. Sure.
Hmm… I’m getting ideas.
Terrible ones, probably. TERRIBLE IDEAS. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright… hmm… I’m gonna pick a random three…
- Rain
- Cash
- Glace Firehead
(your characters have cool names by the way 😄)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops lag
Oh, are you joining the topic Dark Castle? If you are, can you please vote on which characters I should enter?
I am! I’ll go vote really quick…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol 😅Â not really
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.. 😳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooof… Like hives? (if you don’t mind my asking)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m just gonna sit back and read everything. @hanako 😈
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol… 😓 Well, its not like one bite is extremely terrible, it’s after a bunch of bites… and all….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting..
(even with the spiders, which I do have a healthy/bad fear of. I’m allergic to spider bites.)
Oh man. I’m allergic to mosquito bites (I mean, really allergic).
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof… I haven’t had any Jurassic Park nightmares… that must be scary… 😳
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye bye!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Bye bye!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
FYI I’m getting off now and I probably won’t be back until a little after 7:00 a.m central time tomorrow, so bye.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lane
The noise had died down, so Lane peeked in.
“Are you all done yet?” Lane sighed. He walked back into the room and went back to his bed. Oh great. My pillow is gone. He reached for a random pillow and quickly fell asleep.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“Oh boy.” Flaz’s dark eyes looked amuse, “Alright. I understand. I’ll—uh—go get in bed now…”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz
“I refuse!” Flaz laughed as he was hit, “But thats quite a long time without sleep, though.”
He hurled a pillow at Nahim. Flazzy reached for another pillow and laughed, “This is all so funny.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
