@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, the pillow fight and maybe the Ellis/Zahlin/Nahim fight in the hallway. Though that would have been much more fun (if you want to use that for the word of being on the edge of your seat) if they had been serious. Especially Nahim. Though, if he were serious, he wouldn’t bring in his gun.
Yeah lol
For Truth or Dare, I’m a little ner…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Kate had no idea what “truth or dare” was, but if it had “truth” in the name, it might be a good way to get some answers out of these people.
Lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I haven’t, but I think I saw enough movie trailers of it to get the general gist of it lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I played an impromptu version of Truth or Dare once. Yeah. It went really well. Well, as in, everyone chose Dare and people simply refused to do the dares (to be fair, one of them was ‘eat this leaf’ which would be rather unsanitary) 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, peoples. I have returned!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, I love waking up on Halloween to see the rooftops covered in SNOW.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The pillow fight scene may be my favorite yet. I’ll see, though, because I’m pretty excited for this Truth or Dare business. lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Alrighty… I’m off for now, but I will be on around 6:45 tomorrow… 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright… See you later!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know right? That would be very funny.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Ottoline, go and knock on the door of the boys’ room and say something to annoy Ellis, then try to escape with all body parts intact.”
LOL 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Gotta go now. See y’all tomorrow.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Under stress, she either shuts down and barely talks, or becomes very talkative.
Ha! That sounds like me.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas
Lol got it. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s her sword like?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
History. Yeah… heh… heh…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, I don’t think I will. A duel to the death would not be a good idea. No. No. No…
… OR SHOULD I?I was considering adding another character, but I probably won’t because he and Zahlin would literally murder each other 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, right, yes, I’m back. For now. Not long.
- Load More

Yeah…It’s snowing there too? (Well, I guess it’s snowing everywhere…)
Yeah, it’s snowing here.
Now I’m in winter mode. Where’s the hot chocolate?
I know, right? When it first snowed about a week ago, me and my sister pretended it was Christmas. We made paper chains, decorated, listened to christmas music, etc. It was great XD
Haha that sounds amazing XD