@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I actually can’t RP now, but I should be able to write one soon.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, boy, Zahlin is going to be mad.
Gimme a minute, I gotta write his RP.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. Then I think it’s fine, but I’m also good with adding more.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*now
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What is it low, Vlelain?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my 🤣🤣 Fracture is rather terrible at this XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@anyone | Here is a joke/riddle: 30 cows in a field, 28 chickens. How many didn’t?
-
-GRCR- and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…this is amazing!
Aww thanks!!
I love Blair <3
Lol 😅 He’s another one of my favorites
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s he from?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait.
He doesn’t have a name yet.Eh, whatever. A placeholder will do.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Excellent. Lemme write up his description.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine with starting this one, so long as the Character Party doesn’t get neglected.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since there’s only a few of us can I add another character?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I joined, like, two months before you did. How are you only 30 posts behind me?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Understandable.
- Load More

Wait, didn’t? You mean didn’t go in the field right? 28 chickens.
Nope!
….it is as it sounds….
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but I’ll go with 2
Ha ha, nope!
Why did Beethoven get rid of all his chickens? (another joke)
Hmmm… because all they said was “Bach”?
HOW DID YOU KNOW?????
lol 😅 It’s one of my favorites! (My brother also had a joke/riddle book, and I think it may have been in there)
I cheated on the riddle, i looked it up lol but I have the answer!
10 didn’t!
Also here’s another riddle: Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Lol 😂
Because 7 8 9 (seven ate nine). lol
@savannah_grace2009 ^^
Here’s another (But it’s probably better verbally…): When Tom was four, his sister was half his age. Now Tom is one hundred, how old is his sister?
@grcr
You got it right!
I want to say 50…but i feel like it’s a trick question XD
Ha ha! 😄
(yeah, Hanako and I said 50 at first too lol)
Could his sister be dead?
Weeeelllll…. She’s not dead yet…
She is 98!
if Tom was 4, his sister was 2 (there is a two year gap). If Tom is 100, she is 98 (cuz the gap didn’t change). lol
Oh my gosh. I feel so stupid now….lol
lol 😅
THE ANSWER IS 20. 20 COWS DID NOT EAT CHICKENS.
Ha ha! The answer is 10. 🙃
20 ate chickens, so 10 didn’t.
I really don’t get it.
It’s kinda one of those homophones jokes. Where “8” actually is “Ate”.
So here’s how it is:
30 cows [are] in a field, 20 [of the cows] “Ate” chickens. How many didn’t [eat chickens]?
So… the answer is 10. Because 10 of the cows didn’t eat chickens.
Hopefully that makes sense…
Now I get it. **groans**
Right, I got mixed up.
Ha ha! 😅
A riddle: what never ends, never begins, but isn’t immortal?
Ooo… let me see… the ocean?
Wait… I feel like the ocean begins/ends…??
Nope.
It’s kind of creepy though. Are these toothy cows or something? (sorry, cringey Wingfeather nerd joke)