@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can RP with Zahlin the next day if everyone is ready for tomorrow.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably in the morning.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, I’m back for now. I’ll be gone soon, though. (This is for anyone else who might be on, not you, Jonas)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t have anything to add.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fun.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

BTW I’m getting off now and I probably won’t be on again until tomorrow, so bye 🙂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Either one’s fine with me lol, though if Nahim tried to run him through things might get ugly real fast 😬
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, @loopylin I love your signature XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I want this framed in my room XD XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin glared at the woman for a long moment before releasing Ellis and standing up. He retrieved the Sword, who stopped shrieking immediately.
Did you win? It asked, sounding far too happy.
“That depends on the definitions.” Zahlin said, stalking back over to Ellis. “Touch this Sword, and you’re dead before either of us have time to…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I’m finally on the brink of memorizing your tag.
Haha I wasn’t thinking about how inconvenient it was when I submitted my application lol.
Hopefully he chooses the former.
Bwahaha YES 🤣🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, probably for the best.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Out of curiosity, what would the gemstone do?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know. Whyyy?
Lol I was worried Nora might attack him herself 🤣 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Ellis kicked the Sword across the floor. The Sword screamed in protest, though it was barely audible over the din. Zahlin immediately lunged and tackled Ellis, slamming him the ground. “Don’t – touch – that – BLADE!” He snarled.
***
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, kicking it doesn’t exactly count, but if Ellis had actually grabbed it, Zahlin would kill him.
Lol I don’t think that’s going to happen 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
ALL of it is hyperbole XD
- Load More
