@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Whaaaaaaaaa- you’ve never forged a sword or anything?!? Jk lol.
This is going better than expected so far 😅 they’ve lasted a whole paragraph!
Zahlin
Zahlin narrowed his eyes at Nahim. He didn’t trust him, especially when he had threatened murder within the past hour.
You should dump the whole thing in. The Sword suggested hopefully. I’d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*chokes* That would… yeah, if we can think of an excuse, we probably should.
The Lillenings probably wouldn’t have the materials, right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Bye!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Training would be pretty short if they had guns XD
“Pull the trigger and point it at whatever you want to die.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Machine guns 😎
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, yeah, we’re siblings lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You don’t even like popcorn.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You can, I’m not really sure how to start it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LET THE DRAMA BEGIN.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Who wants to RP next?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These dragons should be a piece of cake
lol Snake I think you’re in for a ride awakening 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*runs in* *crashes into wall*
I HAVE RETURNED!!!! Anyone on? I’m kind of bored lol, and I don’t have anything to RP right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
“Glace.” She nodded. “I’m Svlys. You probably can’t pronounce it, so don’t even try. You can call me Lees.” She cocked her head. “Realn? I failed geography, but I don’t think that’s any language on Cyx. Or Lerasca. What planet are you from?”
***
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 Fracture might actually make my die of laughter one of these days ὠ…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Svlys
Everyone in this castle seemed to have questionable mental stability. Fracture was by far the most pleasant person she had met so far. “You know, where I come from people generally value good manners.” She said dryly. “Such as introducing yourself.” She crossed her arms. “I would start but I genuinely doubt that either of you would sha…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
I think you’re supposed to stand up and say something cheesy now. The Sword said.
Zahlin rolled his eyes. “I’ll help.” He said. “Happy?”
- Load More
