@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. I have to go in just a couple minutes, and then I’ll probably be off for the night (I might hop back on briefly, but other than that I won’t be back until tomorrow), so bye for now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No problem. Tech issues happen all the time 🙄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
OoooOOOOoooooooooooooOOoooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I’ve been promoted!
Except… I kinda liked being a Knight in Shining Armor… I kinda think that was cooler…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin regretted not hurling that chunk of metal at Nahim’s face.
As he fell against the wall, he grabbed Nahim’s shoulder, smashing his fist against his head and kicking him away across the room. He slumped against the wall, panting and eyeing Nahim to see what his next move would be.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
But be prepared, Zahlin is about to kick Nahim across the room.
I think this fight is just making them hate each other more XE
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha I was kidding
probably. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Nahim was good, though he showed signs of his headache slowing him down. Part of Zahlin was glad of that handicap – Nahim was annoying enough to fight as it was. Zahlin considered throwing one of the chunks of metal at his head. Instead, he attempted to hook Nahim’s leg while stabbing at his face.
***
How long should we let this go…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, that makes sense lol. I think I misread exactly what he said.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, of course, lying. That should work 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh dear 😂 poor Fracture. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe Hugo could also read and write English.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Ha ha! I have gained my motivation, and now I am 3,228 words into my NaNo novel!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
“I usually have defeated my opponents by now.” Nahim said as he dodged Zahlin’s strike. Zahlin hung back, looking for an opening. “Not against me, while with a splitting headache.” He said, attempting to strike again, “Not against me at all.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Zahlin
Their blades clashed. Neither seemed able to gain an edge. “I can tell that,” He grunted, attempting to stab around Nahim’s guard. “A normal lord would already be dead. I admit, I’m not sure which of us will walk away from this fight.”
If either of you do. The Sword added. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey! Haha I did, too.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m usually most active from 7:00-8:00 in the morning, and then afternoons on weekdays, and evenings on Saturdays (central time).
- Load More

Good for you!
😅
Yay! I’m cheering you on!
Thanks!! 😄