@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The home page is working for me. Like the one you automatically go to when you type in ‘kingdompen.org’.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. It’s broken, haven’t you noticed?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The main page where you can see all the topics and which one was posted in last, etc.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is what?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The recent topics page is still down. Do you think we should tag Kathleen?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(and everyone will get nightmares!)
Honestly, descriptions don’t tend give me nightmares. It’s the VISUALS that haunt my sleep.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, yes, that happens sometimes too. I think around the time Jonas joined profile pics and cover images stopped working for like, a week or something. I guess KP is just being really buggy right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And that kind of defeats the whole point of a break XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You usually don’t have school on Fridays?? Man, I’m jealous lol.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lolll
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES WE HAVEN’T HAD A MEME IN AGES WHAT’S WITH THAT?!?!? I guess we just haven’t had any moments that would make a particularly good meme lately.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha well I definitely think the RP would not be able to function properly without guys.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it just randomly goes down sometimes. It usually only lasts a day at the most.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hola, peoples, I’m back!
Ah, wonderful, the Recent Topics page is down.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
G’night, y’all, I gotta go. Talk tomorrow 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD hee hee hee…. I am always watching….I’ve been stalking since page 176. (and since I left)Â -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NOOOOOO IT HAS HAPPENED JONAS OFFICIALLY HAS MORE POSTS THAN ME 😭😭😭
I don’t think I’m going to recover from this.
- Load More
