@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
*planning new pfp*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooo…. 😃😄😊
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, ok.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no you don’t have to! I can try and come up with something, I already have a few ideas that I’ve gotten over the past hour. I just hope they don’t sound dumb. Lol.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I will let you know that I’m so horrible at coming up with world names, so the story Carrie is from currently has ONE town name for the whole universe. 😑 I have places in that universe, but absolutely nothing is named as far as lands go.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Carrie is from a fantasy world. I’m soooo bad at coming up with names for places, but the content she comes from is a desert land that has like 5 towns spread across the whole thing. There are other places in the world, it’s not just a huge desert.
And yes, she does, but not much. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is Carrie from a Sci-fi universe? And does she have experience in combat?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I forgot the whole thing about not trusting anyone for just that single moment as the question spilt out of my mouth.
“You explore the galaxies, I assume? Where are you from?”
After I asked the question I remembered I still had to defend myself… just in case.
I casually slipped what appeared to be a gemstone into my pocket, I…[Read more] -
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry, I can’t reply right this second. I have to go.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae
Carrie
“Well, I gave him such a name because he breathes fire.” I said as casuallyas I could, hoping this red eyed man knew of a fire-breathing kitten, just so it wouldn’t seem a lie. -
Beth replied to the topic Profile picture won't appear in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Thanks. I’ve been trying every once in awhile but I will definitely keep on then. Lol.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I had put crazy curly hair, but frizzy sounds more like what I was thinking.
Carrie
I was completely caught off guard by the man’s red eyes that I didn’t catch a word he said.
The only part I heard was when he asked of my name.
“Oh, I’m Carrie.” I managed to say politely. “Please forgive the disruption… um, I have my little companion…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I walked as quick and quiet as I could through the hall and took my seat in an empty corner. I felt relieved that no one paid attention to me, I still didn’t like any of these people, nor did I trust them. I carefully took my heavy backpack off my shoulders placed it on my lap. I opened the bag and a little furry head popped out.
“Hey…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I don’t know someone’s age on here, I usually guess 16 lol. Usually seems like a safe guess.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! Thanks. Just making sure.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay. Thanks! I figured but wanted to ask just in case.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, everyone is in the dining hall.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Is the setting still currently the dining hall or has everyone moved on to something else? Just wondering. I think I actually have a few minutes to write something.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t talk to ppl in person much, and I don’t really care if it’s online, so I can’t say I’ve experienced that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More

lol