@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Can the person who posts the prompt write a story for it? If not, maybe they should automatically be one of the judges?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OOoOoohhHHHHHhhhh good idea! Subscribed.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the tag, but I don’t think it’s something I can commit to right now. I might consider joining someday, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I say that in Spanish? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SÃ, lo fue.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear XD I apologize for scarring you forever lol.
-
Beth replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It does look really interesting. I’ll have to ask my parents and look into it a little more.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know… I’d have to look at them….. (and ask my parents, lol)….
…(I look them up a little later)….
-
Beth replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What is it? I might be interested, though I don’t exactly know what it is. Lol.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie knows how to cook, she can’t handle medical at all.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I almost avoided the topic of knowing how to fight, I didn’t like the idea of training. I didn’t know anyone very well, so I would rather have figured everything out myself.
“I’ll just figure something out with the whole ‘learning how to fight’ situation.” I said, then added,
“Well, because typically I notice someone with a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“I guess I’m okay at it.” I replied with a shrug. “Why do you ask? And are you alright there?”
Thanks!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 why?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YEZ.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t know that was scientifically possible.
-
Beth replied to the topic Profile picture won't appear in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
It just started working. Lol.
-
Beth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I tried not to look confused as he spoke the names. I just hoped I didn’t have to pronounce any of those words, they sounded quite magnificent, but I couldn’t if I had tried.
“I’m from L’dalon, I live on the continent of Kadel, it’s pretty much deserted, very few towns. ” I explained while I stopped Fire Face from climbing up my shoulder.
- Load More
