@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
PICS ARE WORKING QUICK POST THE MEMES!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, it looks amazing!
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I didn’t know what to say.
“It wasn’t intentional!” I said defensively.
Just don’t touch my cat…
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley I love your pfp!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh hey…. I think the pics are working again…
Ok yah, so…. ehh… I’m kinda bored (once again) so here is the board for my character Largon Larson. He’s one of the five MCs for my book Pains, Chains, and a Man Named Bitterness. I might edit the board and add more quotes and pictures later, but I like it so far.

-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤣😂🤣
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I shared the rest of my NaNoWriMo’s first chapter in A Peek Into My NaNo Novel….
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I know! 😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin returned to the hall to find – “Fire?”
This doesn’t look good. The Sword said cheerfully.
“I don’t think you’re appreciating the gravity of this situation.” Zahlin said.
No, I appreciate it very much. The Sword said, This is quite entertaining.
“Shut it.” Zahlin snapped, “Where’s Fennin?”
Kate just ran to get him. The Sword s…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I knew Kate saw the fire, I assumed she ran to get help, but I had no idea of what I should do.
I looked helplessly at Fire Face.
“Can’t you… you know? Suck it all back in… or something?” I said in my undying panick.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How on earth are they going to put this out? 😂
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
When I think I heard the last of it I opened the door and everything that could possibly ignite it that room was in flames – along with five broken windows.
I didn’t know what to do, Fire Face ran out the room with a ton of happy little squeaks as I was processing, panicking and trying to get an idea of what to do about the fire.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hehehehe…
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes. I probably should do that. I’m actually going to re write the whole room on fire. Just a minute…
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I still couldn’t find my cat. In the process of trying to look casual, I fell over nothing – a few times, a common occurrence for me. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of glass shattering behind a door. As the sound kept playing I cringed. What made it worse? A little scratching sound came from behind the door, followed by a a little…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops forgot your tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol yeah I always expect there to have been TONS of stuff I missed XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
