@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nah, they’d be fine. They could just defect to Koshtin’s team lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe skulked in the shadows, watching the fight unfold. She wasn’t going to get involved. Coward…
“I’m not a coward.” She hissed at herself, “Why would I throw my life away for these people?”
So she continued to watch. The fire slowly spread, now forgotten amongst the chaos.
***
Gotta go again. I’ll be back, again soon hopefully.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Your post isn’t showing up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no. I don’t see this ending well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
K
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, anyone is free to attack Zahlin.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back! Should I bring Vethe in?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
At the mention, I grabbed the stone out of my pocket, and it swiftly within a blink took the form of a sword.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait… is the fire still here or was it put out?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I had no idea what to do, and nothing to help with. How was I going to explain anything? Would the castle be half standing by the time I got the chance? And when I explained, who was going to get killed first, me or Fire Face?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I had to pop back in to post this XD (I hope pics are working)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll be back soon, hopefully.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I gotta go, so don’t let things get too exciting without me 😉
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He fainted.
I’m ok with it as long as everyone else is. Otherwise, I don’t care if we do it some other time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, MORE chaos… hehehe…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, we have to wait for Nahim to wake up!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Or the villains can attack NOW before they have time to recover.
- Load More
