@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In fact, it would make the fire worse. If there isn’t enough water to deprive the fire or air, then the water will instead have its molecular bonds split, becoming pure oxygen and hydrogen, both of which are fuel for fires.
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, I don’t know, but adding 1-6 might be a couple too many. I don’t know, that’s just my immediate reaction. It’ll probably be fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. I don’t blame you for wanting variety.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This thing is a monster! He’s trying to get people killed!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. But look at it this way: RAE was going to kill the Queen, but she only got stabbed instead.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nope! Carrie’s cat started a fire and the villains attacked! The Queen has been stabbed and they’re currently trying to evacuate everyone.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
One thing that’s been nagging me for a while, why is Ops a male? Since they’re all technically part of Krenna, wouldn’t they all be female?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Svlys is tall and slim, somewhere around 5’6″, with dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. She wears a dark blue-green tunic that falls slightly past her waist, black leggings, boots, and fingerless gloves. She has a very early type of gun. She’s around 19 years old.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm. I say yes. I think that’s a good ideation. But – Carrie doesn’t trust many people and swears she’s never going to have a crush on anyone, so yes! … but good luck. Lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, thank you. Are you interested in hiring my services? I accept payment in note, coin, or pastry.
Lol XD
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*GASP*
HAPPILY DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING. 😄
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I felt something shaking me and heard someone asking me a question.
“I didn’t mean to…” I mumbled with a groan. I opened my eyes to see someone above me, then I realized – they were asking if I was okay.
“Yeah.” I said, shaking my head, then I slowly sat up, coughing then grabbing at my hand due to a sharp pain.
I tried not to make a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace is seriously scarry 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t care. Anyone.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
‘manchild’, lol XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And the Queen, ofc
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, RAE changed it so now it’s only Nahim and Calyhuge’s characters.
- Load More
