@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You don’t got to be sorry! 🙂
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Who is that?” I questioned, in a calmer tone as I began to wind down a bit from the chaos.
“Are there still people in the castle?” Now that I had time to contemplate, I had a million questions. “Where are we going? I can wait to get this looked at if people, I know it’d have to be the ones outside, need help. Does anyone need help?…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh it’s fine!🙂 Can I post something to follow along with your last one or would you rather go a back a few pages to do something else?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Yeah but just how many people have burned down half his home?” I argued, but then I looked at my hand that was black, burning, and I couldn’t move it hardly. “Fine. I might get this looked at. I can barely move it.” -
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“What’s the point?” I asked snappily, breathing heavily. “Aren’t I going to get impaled or something for causing all this mayhem?”
I felt immediate guilt once again for going to one of the worst extremes, but that was what I had always done – thought of the worst just so I would maybe expect it, and besides, it was all my fault.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“An impostor?” Zahlin asked, “And where did the sixteen-year-olds come from?” The ceiling made ominous cracking sounds. “We should probably get out of here.”
What a good idea, Zahlin! The Sword said, Who ever would’ve-
“I didn’t ask for your opinion, Sword!” He growled, “You can keep your comments to yourself.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
As soon as we got outside, I burst into a fit of coughing, breathing in fresh air, coughing out smoke. Fire Face squeezed his way out of my pocket and fell on the ground, small sparks shooting out of his mouth when he landed.
“No!” I snapped, snatching up the kitten and putting him back in my pocket. I looked at my hand, it was almost…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I scooped up Fire Face and put him in my pocket, then buttoned it so he couldn’t pop out, feeling no guilt by the fact I trapped my cat.
“I forgot to mention the purple thing.” I said, as we went on to find the nearest exit.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Fire Face!” I called, then after stifling a cough, I shouted, “I have carrots!” I then felt a sense of guilt after lying. As we made out way through what we thought to be the path to the kitchen, I was sure I heard a small, faint squeak.
“I think I heard something.” I said.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go, I’m sorry. I’ll be back in a bit to reply.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
I tried to see through the smoke, looking in all directions for the kitten.
“Fire Face!” I called out a bit harshly, as I then remembered, “He eats carrots. I swear he’ll go after one, even if it’s a million miles away.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Geez. Headache attacks aren’t fun.
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Fair enough.” I said.
I had to think for a moment.
“He likes to hide in boxes and cabinets.” I said, trying to think of where he could be. “He’ll also come to me if I yell ‘danger’, but then he usually spits more fire.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry if my posts sound weird, I’m a bit distracted.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
“I’m fine.” Zahlin muttered, “Thanks.”
Woah. The Sword said sarcastically, Did you just say ‘thanks’?
Zahlin slammed the Sword back into its sheath harder than usual. It fell silent.
“I haven’t seen anyone.” He said, “You?”
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Yeah!” I said. “I can carry the cat, he could probably fit in my pocket, even.”
I only had to hope he wouldn’t spew fire everywhere again.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin
Zahlin finished slicing his feet free as the creature – Jep, she had called herself – was distracted by Ellis.
Zahlin stabbed at her from behind, but she evaded his attack. He gripped her arm, swinging her around and slamming her into the wall. At the same time he brought his Sword down across the back of her shoulder.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Are our characters allowed to wound Jep?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Carrie
“Hmm.” I said as if I were thinking, though I really had my mind set. “I can go without a hand, I have another one.” I didn’t really mean what I said, but I almost wanted it to catch him off guard so I could keep going.
- Load More
