-
BlueJay replied to the topic Anna's Savanna by BlueJay in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @aratrea. I really appreciate it. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A letter for my story in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
So let’s get some guys onto this topic. *Stares hard at them* I’m stuck. 🙁 And I’m dying to find out how my story ends. HELP!!
@aratrea
@dbhgodreigns
@lightningmouse
@levipierpont
@markmcguire
@daniel-leinad-thompson-2-2-2
@reaganramm
@warrioroftherealm -
BlueJay replied to the topic Anna's Savanna by BlueJay in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea If you have the time, I’ve love your feedback with the rest of the story. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Right. Tags here they come.
@reaganramm
@howlingwolf
@wordfitlyspoken
@rolena-hatfield
@mas410
@spradlin (come on Sarah. Tell us about Georgia)
@the-happy-bookaholic
@warrioroftherealm
@aratrea
@dbhgodreigns
@lightningmouse
@ingridrd
@izzierose13
@cahndida-serkhaman
@levipierpontWow! that’s a lot. I’ll have to see if I can find more.
Come on…[Read more]
