-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*digs out old topic* Right…I mean…write. I need a dare; lots of them. I would like them to be kinda historical, but don’t stress if they aren’t. @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @jess, @winter-rose, @dragon-snapper, @aratrea, @seirra-r, @rolena-hatfield. *decides to go and get tags from a different article.*
@graciekry @his-instrument @j…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Thanks so much for the info! I think I tend more toward literature, then.
Haha xD Yeah, none of the schools I’m interested in had creative writing as a major, so I won’t go with that. Teaching in a classical school would most likely be my first pick. Thanks for your insight! I wish you well in your studies and job search 🙂 -
Sarah Hoven replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Yay! Thank you for recording it.
-
Hannah R. replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea I’ll be there!
-
Jess replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you @Aratrea. It would be awesome if I could get in touch with a pre-law student form PHC! If not possible, no worries. 🙂 (My email is 143artsygal@gmail.com) I really like the idea of a smaller school 😀
@his-instrument I have been to teen pact and will be returning this year! 🙂 I really want to go to…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m like you, a few years before graduation, looking into colleges, mostly for writing :). So far I’ve looked at Patrick Henry College, Liberty University, and Cedarville University. I’ve just researched online, so I’m not really an expert, but I think that they all have good writing programs and and other activities or clubs to…[Read more]
-
Sarah Hoven replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I really wanted to go to Patrick Henry College a year ago, and it seemed like they have good courses for writers. It looks like an awesome place, especially for homeschoolers. The only thing is, their entrance requirements are very strict, and they put a heavy emphasis on having read the Greek and Roman classics. I couldn’t qualify…[Read more]
-
Jess replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper I have been looking into Patrick Henry College… I think I want to go into law, so maybe Liberty after that. (@aratrea, don’t you attend PHC or something?) I hear they are a good, smaller school. Does anybody know anyone who is a lawyer and maybe has some tips for pre-college? Thanks 🙂 (I’m homeschooled so I can take whatever…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
College. That’s what’s next. After a few more years of high school then off I go. COLLEGE. Some words can be so easy and short to say and spell, but they speak levels of meaning.
What I’m asking you all for is any college suggestions, considerations or universities that have good writing courses. And I’m not just asking those who’ve…[Read more] -
Sarah Hoven replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay @aratrea @dragon-snapper Yep, they’re squished all right. It must be my device; I’m using an original old iPad, and maybe its age is starting to tell on it. Sorry to bother everyone. 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea
I had forgotten about a previous engagement, so I won’t be able to be there. My apologies, and tears, I shall leave here. Hope y’all can record it, though! -
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @Julia-r @clairec @winter-rose @overcomer @rolena-hatfield @anne-swiftblade @spradlin @aratrea @his-instrument @ingridrd @gretald @jadamae @Christi-eaton @jess @aella
@anyone-else
Hrrm…we-ell…here are some suggestions that come to mind.
The Song
The Song of Truth
Singer-Saver
Swing, Sing and…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Oh, no!!! *slaps forehead* I just realized I’ll be gone! *wipes away tears* *walks away sobbing* 🙁
-
Sarah Hoven started the topic Squished emojis in the forum 9 years, 11 months ago
@michael-stanton @aratrea @whoever-else-might-know For the past few weeks, all the emojis on KP have appeared severely squished. Is this just me, or are they actually squished?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea I really hope I can make it!!! *crosses fingers* We shall see…
-
Greta replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea
Oh, this sounds so cool! I really hope I can do this. I’ll have to check my schedule (and with my mom, the master schedule-planner), but I really hope I can come! Thanks for organizing this. 🙂 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Aratrea That’s going to be so helpful; thanks a lot.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I’m going to be gone next Friday. *sniff* 😛
But you guys have fun for me, ‘kay? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @Aratrea. 🙂 That’s great.
- Load More
