-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @everyone
“What doesn’t kill us gives us something new to write about.” ~Julie Wright
“A writer is by nature a dreamer—a conscious dreamer.” ~Carson McCullers
-
ClaireC posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you’d like to introduce yourself, head on over to the ‘Start Here’ page. So glad you’ve joined us! I hope you really love it here. 🙂
-
ClaireC and
Emily D are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Whatever you want!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! I had no idea about that rule! I’ll keep that in mind in the future, sorry.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
KeePers, KeePers, one and all! Step right up and drop your info right here! Do it now for a chance to be in next weeks’ newsletter! The future of the world is contingent upon your advice!
Well…not really. But the KeePer’s Corner slot might disappear if you don’t say a word…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I don’t believe you.
*sings Your Welcome at the top of her dragonish lungs to drown out the sound of Frozen*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice survey! 😀 Everything looks good to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy @supermonkey42 *snorts* Huh. Good luck trying to subdue me. As self-proclaimed Security Chief, I’d love to see you try to rebel against us.
@sam-kowal *whispers* Keep an eye for any suspicious activity. We don’t want them to know what we’re up to.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus The survey was fun actually! I’m gonna tag some more people just in case they don’t know about this.
@mariposa @jane-maree @radically-surrendered @skredder @livgiordano @jessi-rae @sarah-anson @sam-kowal @seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @notawriter @that_writer_girl_99 @kaya-young @waterl…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Lightningmouse and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus everything looks great. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks for the tip! 🙂
@jenwriter17 *grins* Isn’t he, though? I like to call him My Preciousss… XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Aw, he’s adorable!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *steeples fingers* Excellent.
- Load More
