-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper yeah. I might just watch some horse sports in my tablet too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 And generally, someone gets hurt. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Huzzah! Wow, 1397 awesome words?! Good for you! 😉Sometimes breaks can do wonders.
Three cheers for our kapeefer family!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Lord of the Rings in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’ve never read Silmarillion, but I would definitely choose LotR first anyway. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel It’s awesome isn’t it!
XD I might or might not have done that. Especially with some sort of dramatic music playing in the background?
You know you’re a writer when you talk to your character as you draw them, or scream at them, telling them to let you draw their nose or else… or else… or else you’ll kill them off!
But it’s an…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you make Miis of your character on your Wii.
You know you’re a writer when you miss your character after a few days of not writing.
You know you’re a writer when you say things mainly because it’s a good line.
You know you’re a writer when basically everything in life goes back to writing applications.
You know…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well you all are geniuses.
I mean really. I’ve been struggling with this stuck-ed-ness for months.
I took a five day break.
SO WHY DIDN’T A TAKE A BREAK SOONER!
I went back to writing today after missing it…for once XD… and wrote 1397 words that I actually like in one sitting.
So yeah. I LOVE WRITING AGAIN AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine this was very helpful; i don’t mind the length of the post 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder okay, I’ll keep that in mind
@supermonkey42 thanks for the link!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
With my current WIP, I wanted to have three third person POVs. But as I’m continuing to outline and piece the plot together, I’m thinking that it really only needs one main POV. I really love first person, so that was what I was gonna do. But there is another character that I wanted to be a POV character. My question is: would it seem right in a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel pretty much ’cause it stops too many times, it doesn’t keep my attention. I’m not fond of some of the players’ cockiness either.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think I will!
gotta go now. good luck on editing and stuff. ’twas delightful chatting with you, m’dear 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel okay, cool!
um…..NO! def not my favorite sport. you like football?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Okay. A little cheesiness is okay; my family watches a lot of old movies/shows. 🙂
quick question: do you think switching to a third person pov would work in a mainly first person pov story?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
K, I’ll do my best! I’ll be probably getting started on it tomorrow; my family is watching the Super Bowl and I hate football, so I’ll be sketching, outlining and what not then. 😊
Sorry, one last question: is it okay if it’s kinda manga style? that’s just what I’m used to, but if you’d rather not have it like that, then that’s okay.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel ooh, sounds interesting! Is it good to watch with my family?
writing fanfic sounds fun!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel lol, thanks.
okay, so when you say red highlights, does that mean natural or dyed? Did you want the picture in color?
No I’ve never been to Frontier Camp. Would’ve been cool if we’d actually met in real life though 😉
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, see above.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, not sure why the second one didn’t show up. Trying again:

-
ClaireC replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
*continues random whispered conversation*
ah-hah! I see now. ‘Trademark’. Awesome. 😉
- Load More
