-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel well, here’s Jenna!

This didn’t turn out as good as I wanted it to, so I’m gonna try to do a full body picture in color.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know you’re a Kapeefer when you have an inward party after your rank changes…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAS!!!! This definitely calls for some cake…
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve never seen it so it can’t get stuck in my head! HA!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*hearty laughter* Awesome, @epicaddie, @dekreel. I would never have thought to do something like that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Just lettin’ you know: seems I promised you your character drawing today, but it doesn’t look like I’ll finish it. I have started it, but I’ll try to post a pic of it tomorrow. Have a nice day! 🙂
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Questions about writing a short story in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano As the others have said, basically you have to change the full character arc into a tiny little three-scene structure. That condenses it down to a small space, but still has the general idea. For example:
– Goldilocks wants eats the porridge because she doesn’t think taking someone else’s stuff is bad
– The bears come back and chase…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when new bookshelves is the bestest thing ever and you spend hours and hours trying to work out how to rearrange the books. xP
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon snapper 😀 YASS! Except I’m from Australia…. But this is something I do all the time in other situations too. “Did you see that number (Aussie version of license) plate? Maybe it’s ____!” My family = *massive eye roll* 😛
You know you’re a kapeefer when you know all the positions on the forum –
King – @daeus
Special person and…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Aww, thank you SO much for the sweet compliments! I always love my writing projects, but feel pretty shy about sharing them, because, as I’m sure you can understand, I feel pretty sure they’re probably not really all that great. So… your comments were more than a little encouraging! No worries about the long post. I really…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
“Stories become us. We do not become them. ” ~ Something pithy by D.G. Snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel … *whiny kid voice* BUT I DON’t WANT TO MAJOR IN ENGLISH WAAAAAAHHHHH!
Too much reading and literary analysis and not enough writing. Haha! 😉
XD I think I’m probably the nerdiest and weirdest one of my family. And I love it. BWAHAHAHA–sorry.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Haha!
Hey, this looks like a cool college. Nice academics. Cool website. Looks like it’s not too far from home either, only two hours… What kind of majors do they have? Communications–that’s good. Scroll down. Scroll around. Scroll down. Ummm… OK. *exits out of tab* No writing majors or minors. You’re out, so quit sending me mail. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you decide not to go to a certain college because they don’t have any writing majors or minors…
You know you’re a writer when your only excuse for not reading is because you’re writing instead.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I was in the waiting room of a hospital ( I wasn’t ill or anything) and was reading a really good book. It’s called Addison Blakey: Confessions of a Pk and at one point I’m sure I was laughing out loud. I don’t know what the people at the hospital were thinking
@pickupyourpenandwrite Maybe something along the lines of, “Should we take this gi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rocheillanne
You know you’re a bookworm when you get so engrossed in a book that when a character shrugs, you shrug, and when a character bangs his head, you get a headache.
I used to do this all the time when I read the Magic Tree House books. Whenever Jack shuddered, I shuddered. And all the things he did. XD I do that when I write too.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you see a license plate from one of the states that a Kapeefer is from and you wonder if it’s them. …
- Load More

Nice. 😉
😉 Thanks. XD @clairec