-
Elizabeth replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I would say the biggest thing for both you and your friend would be to stay in prayer with God throughout the entire process. By spending time with him, you open yourself up to hear his plans, and through that, He can speak. Christian writers who are connected to God are a powerful tool, so remember to pray and read his word. After that,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Sort of. I basically took all of your advice and binge-fixed my book. XD So although I didn’t rewrite it, it has drastically improved.
*nods elvishly* I am forever in your debt.
-
Snapper replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I’m not sure what type of advice you’re looking for, so I’m going to dump it here. 😛
If you can make a way for people to follow you, do so. That will help so that people come back to your blog. And make the follow button easy to find. I doesn’t like it when I can’t find the follow button on blogs. Dragon Snapper no like. 😛
But…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm, the show sounds interesting. I’ll have to check it out. I haven’t watched anything before on dailymotion.com though.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, actually yes, that might be good. I didn’t think “I hath returned” sounded right, but I couldn’t figure out why.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, @gh24682468999, that’s great advice! 🙂 Also, what @rochellaine said. Before you but it in the signature, I was copy and pasting every time I tagged you. Now, no problems!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, @supermonkey42. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Haha! That’s great! This is exactly what I did when I read @dragon-snapper‘s LOKD! 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice, Thank you! 🙂 What’s the link to your blog?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @rochellaine. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah…………yeah no I still don’t know him. 77 Sunset Strip sounds a teensy bit familiar but I’ve never seen it. is it a good family movie?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Questions about Motifs and Archetypes in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’m glad @rochellaine included this link ’cause I don’t know the answer to your questions. I’m learning right along with you! 🙂
-
ClaireC started the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi All.
A friend of mine started a Christian website called ‘For the Faith’, and asked me to write articles for the ‘blog’ section.
So. A bunch of you have blogs, and I want advice! Neither of us have run a blog or website before, but I’ve read/followed a lot, and my sister has had one, so I have some idea how it all works. Also I know a lot of…[Read more]
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder, @daughteroftheking, Thank you. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2, @ingridrd, Thanks guys! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Oh praise the Lord! So glad you all are safe. 🙂
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton. Thanks so much girl!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie, @daughteroftheking, @skredder, @ingridrd, @dragon-snapper,
I have a praise point!
Last night a really big storm passed through our area. I really love the beauty of a storm, in fact my favourite kind of day is a rainy or stormy one.
Last night, though we were playing sport on the football field at the end of our street, and the…[Read more]
- Load More
