-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yep. I am extremely determined. 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off. bye! 😊
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye That last one is definitely me haha! I’m lucky the college I’ll be going to has a creative writing major.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus, sorry I didn’t see this till now. You probably already have enough answers, but I’ll do it anyway. 😉
Absolutely, but, and this ties in with the second question, as I believe someone maybe already mentioned, writing is a secondary career path for me at present; a hobby, if you will. I love it very much, would like to impact culture and…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey, I’m back to reading! I’m reading some David Livingstone’s last journal entries for school
-
Snapper replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Absolutely. One of my goals is to become published. And I am vigorously trying to get contracted before college.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m kinda in between. I want to be an established author, but I’m not crazy about spending most of my time spreading the news about my book (but I know there’s some marketing involved in being an author)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well then yeah, I’d say that describes how I feel about it. @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus well, sold out on doing my best to do that, yes.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That depends on what you mean by sold out…? @daeus
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus YES.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s the goal, yes. @daeus
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I know, right? The infinite book lists that we all possess… 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m leaving for now, but I think I’ll be on a little later. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye My dad read the LOTR series out loud to my siblings and me when we were younger and then I read The Fellowship of the Ring on my own. They. Are. Amazing. Definitely worth it.
And usually I’d say not to judge a book by its movie (because sometimes the movie is bad and the book rocks) but in this case the movies do the books just…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Read the rest of the books!!!!! NOW.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi there! I’m readin’ my history book 😐 anyone on to join me?
@warrenluther04 @rochellaine @dekreel @dragon-snapper @mariposa @skredder @sam-kowal @clairec
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Oh cool! I write fantasy and fiction and read the same. Some of my favorite books besides Harry Potter are Lord of the Rings, The Giver Quartet, and Percy Jackson. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I definitely would! I dream of having a well known book, not for my own glory, but one that has a Christian message but is well written so more readers are interested.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skreeder ooh, that’s awsome! I love the colors! 😊
@rochellaine hmm, okay, thanks for telling me 👍
- Load More
