-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I may try her today or tomorrow…maybe. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Thankee. *bows* Well, I tried incorporating small ‘good’ things and it’s been a lot let dismal lately. I think I just let Ike gnaw on dismal’ness’ for too long. XD
@sarah-anson I really like the italicized bit you said there. *nods* I agree. Thanks!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwing I really like books by Chuck Black, Robert Treskillard, and Douglas Bond. in the way of movies, I like the Marvel movies, the newer version of Karate Kid, and other action packed movies.
-
Jackson Graham replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Well done sir. The style and feel is very reminiscent of Tolkien (in a good way). #Silmarillion
One of the highlights of my afternoon!
Jackson E. Graham
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops @introvert_girl
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh okay! Hmmm…I’m not sure that sounds very feminine.
@introvert-girl Persephone!!!! YAS. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Don’t you know? We INFPs spend our lives in a never-ending existential crisis.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you!
@ethryndal LOTR is indeed better than some things. Dying, for instance.
…your kind words are appreciated. You made my heart happy.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ha. Those are literally the story of my life. 😂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Boy, do I need this reminder sometimes. 🙂 To be honest, I’m at a weird stage in my writing career. I’m struggling to find time to write *coughschoolcough*, but I want to write so bad. All. The. Time. And that just doesn’t work when life is so busy. *sighs*
I guess I need to start making time to write because I don’t want my…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Is your character a girl?
All I can think of are names like Peregrine (for a boy), Parrianne and Perris (those aren’t that good, I know). 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
*blinks* Okay…my suggestions are in the doc, take from them what you want, disregard all, if you’d like. I had fun reading it, Daeus…you really are talented. That was incredibly well-done!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, I’ll look at in a few minutes. I’m battling it out with a rather complex assignment for my World Religions class at the moment.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay. Would you mind putting this into a google doc then sending it to me? It’ll be easier for me to make suggestions there, unless you’d rather do it here. And they will be suggestions, ’cause I’m no poetry expert. Though I do enjoy making the words fit.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
Did you write this to a specific metric pattern? Or are you just looking to clean up the phrasing a bit? I’m afraid I can’t help if it’s set to a specific pattern, but I can help if you just want to polish it up a bit.
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *is honored that you think me a hero in dragondom*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
To Stan: No, I’m still a dragon. I can still melt chairs. This is just the human me. Worry not, Stan. We’re still dragon friends. *offers you a melted chair*
To Sam: 😛 (XD Still a dragon. Once a dragon, always a dragon.) I wrote 1144, so I’m signing out now. 🙂 Good luck on your new book!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *nods* XD
Turns to Stan: Why aren’t you talking to Sam? I thought you two were best buds?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *hands Stan cough medicine* Why, what’s wrong with him?
- Load More
