-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel the greatest thing about these is all the inside KeePer jokes. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 Awww…sure thing! How old will you be?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal yeah. What they said. XD
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Why, thank you! I know, right? Owls are just completely awesome! Oh, sure! I love curiosity; it’s a common disease among writers. I suffer from it myself. 🙂
Keegan’s code name for the organization/agency she works for (which is currently nameless) is Agent Owl because she is uncommonly wise for her age. So, yeah. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Ingrid started the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Since the other one is getting reeeaaally long…
Here’s another collage for my superhero story!

@notawriter This is actually Keegan, the character you drew for me!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a marvelous idea! Do it, do it, do it, do it. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice ooh, sounds interesting! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salom01w4g oh I’m sorry to hear that. My mom has been putting lemongrass and frankincense oil on hers. not sure if it’s been long enough to see a difference though.I’ll look into that black seed oil too though. Thank you for praying! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice cool! what genre?
I gotta go guys. Happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m working on rewriting a novella I wrote over the summer of 2017.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice on just for a few minutes, maybe more later…..
I thought the same thing! I was like “Danielle?……huh?” OOOOOOH, dragon snapper’s real name. I like your name too! One of the stories I wrote when I was little was about a girl named Danielle. She designed/sewed clothes. 😊
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* Alternate universe? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!
Well, all right except for the fact that I don’t know how to get my MC unstuck… and to the place where he needs to be. I used to have an idea… and I forgot. XD
If you have any ideas, let me know!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
And the only thing you have a staff.
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here’s a question:
How would you escape from a skyscraper that’s surrounded by people and you need to get on the other side of the people.
And the people kind of want to kill you. (Not you in particular. My character)
Do you have any ideas about how to get out of that? My MC’s a bit stuck at the moment…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Why thankee! It’s actually my real name–kind of weird. I’ll probably change it back to Snapper at some point in time, but I did want to announce my real name. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I LOVE SUPERHEROES! your collage looks awesome!!! 👍
@rochellaine I think that’s a good idea! I run across cool looking photos all the time and I love making collages……but I can only make so many for one WIP. awesome 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice hmm, not sure if I’ll be on at that time. might be later…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I too am editing and writing. 😀 I’ll see you whenever you get here.
- Load More
