-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, oh! Me too!!!! *jumps up and down*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd understood; school just pushes other stuff off the cliff of our schedules sometimes.
Maybe I can post the reading plan, like this
3/2/18-Ruth chapter 1
3/3/18-discussion
3/4/18-Ruth chapter 2
3/5/18-discussion
3/6/18-Ruth chapter 3
3/7/18-discussion
3/8/18-Ruth chapter 4
……and then I’ll post the Esther schedule after that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *nods hard* yes!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I definitely will join in with the reading, but I probably won’t be able to discuss too much *coughschoolcough*. This is a great idea!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Welcome! hmm, sounds like interesting brainstorming 😉
@rochellaine ooh! are you gonna post the poem here or on the comic poem topic? i’m guessing the comic poem topic….
@seekjustice yeah you are 😉 welcooooome!
This wouldn’t be editing for…….*slides closer*…….Stars Fill Infinity would it?????
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You know what? I’ll just leave….😜
jkjkjk
I am writing the second book in my trilogy…and brainstorming about prophesies, names and crosswalks (don’t ask). What about you?
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
March is Women’s History Month. When I looked this up, it looked like this was pretty much a feminist holiday. I had asked a few friends here to join me in reading the Bible books of Ruth and Esther over this month instead, to focus more on women that were strong in Christ. @rochellaine suggested I make a topic on this, so we could discuss strong…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Me is here. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Awesome! 👍
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
tagging some more people. anyone on? @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel @skredder @ingridrd
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 *coughs on confetti* congrats! 😉I’m almost finished with mine.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Apparently March is Women’s History Month. Did anyone know about this?
Well, seems like this type of holiday/celebration has the potential of being feminist. At least when I looked this up a lot of that type of stuff was popping up.
But instead, would anyone like to join me in reading the books of Esther and/or Ruth in the Bible this month?…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
oops messed up your tag @epicaddie2
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 okay, I thought I’d just let you know that youngliving.com has a blend called DiGize that’s for the stomach/digestion. It’s helped with my stomach aches and nausea.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@itisastarrynight Thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie sorry, I had left for a little while but I’m back on now. are u still here?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Me too! They’re fun to make. And thanks. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 If you’re still here, I think I’ll join you. but I’m just writing a paper and review question answers for school….😐
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 aw, I’ll definitely be praying for both of you! <3 My family just had a sickness go through. not fun. just curious, have you ever tried essential oils?
HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAAAAAY! 🎂🎂🎂
@daughteroftheking I’ll be praying for you too! pain is definitely not fun…..
just curious, have you tried a comfrey salve or the helichrysum essential…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd this is so cool! I just love black and white collages
- Load More

@jenwriter17 That sounds like an interesting idea. What about going even farther and making a topic about it where we can discuss women in history who were able to be strong and godly women without being feminist, or women in fiction who are portrayed in biblical women’s roles while still being interesting? (That was hard for me to suggest…[Read more]
@rochellainie Yeah, I think that’s a good idea! I’ll go ahead and make the topic….
yeah I know what u mean; the phrase “strong woman” can mean different things to different people
That’s an awesome idea! I will most definitely join you! 🙂
@ingridrd Great! 😉 I went ahead and made the topic.
Yess absolutely, this is a brilliant plan.