-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I wasn’t going to set a time, unless everyone wanted to. We’d just post whenever we’d read the chapter, I guess.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine …….well……here it is……my, uh, Octopus Ball poem. *hides face* This is the very first time I’ve written a poem. very. first. Don’t expect much. I probably broke some rules and maybe it all didn’t rhyme right either…….but…..here it is:
The Octopus Ball
A strange thing happened to me
on the 23rd of January.
I was at…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ll admit it’s not as frequented as the Writers’ Corner, but I think I’ve chatted with some others reading at the same time in the past.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, it can be kinda hard for me too for certain subjects to stick. if their in story form, then I really connect (I’m a fiction writer after all, i love stories 🙂 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @dekreel @notawriter @skredder *squeals into pillow* This is pretty exciting!
*draws sword and points ahead* Tomorrow we read Ruth chapter 1, fellow readers!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ooh……..chemistry………*pats your head sympathetically*
I’m reading a church history book for school.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Dekreel has good advice (and yes we’d love to see some of your dialogue! i love snippets…). I think my advice would be to observe how people talk. Observation is a great thing for writers. Just write the dialogue how people talk. Also, it might be helpful (yet I know how much some writers hate doing this) to take a piece of the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel oops, sorry! I’m back now. are u still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m leaving for now, might be back in about 45 minutes to an hour….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young okay, thanks! happy writing to you! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m reading for school again. anyone wanna join me?
@sam-kowal @warrenluther04 @ingridrd @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @pickupyourpenandwrite
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young of course! the more the merrier 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd bye! <3
@seekjustice oh, okay, that’s awesome too 😉
I’m leaving now too. I have some reading to do, might actually just head over to the Reader’s Corner topic 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine lol, alright here goes………something, idk 🙂 *hits head on desk trying to remember what little I know about writing poems*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Welp, I gotta head out. Happy writing! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree awesoooome! 🙂 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have good childhood memories of cat in the hat; this brought a smile to my face 🙂
you can’t imagine my face (or the pictures in my mind) when I read OCTOPUS BALL! So by this you mean a ball attended by octopi right?
goodness what did I get myself into…………:)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no you’re good! I didn’t realize you were tagging people in the Comic Poem Tag topic…I thought you were just working on a poem to post on the forum to be critiqued or whatever. *sighs* My brain sometimes. 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 this is a brilliant idea! I’ll definitely join in. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter great! 🙂
@rochellaine yes! i’m looking forward to the discussions we could have 😉
- Load More
