-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
adjective
1.
relating to or denoting an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine okay, I might be on a little later than that. closer to four probably.
@ingridrd I’m on spring break too 🙂 Have fun in Florida! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tag fail. @rochellaine
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine I may not be on here much the next few days because of spring break and traveling to Florida so I’m sorry if I do not respond right away! That being said, I have TONS of school to get done today before we leave tomorrow so I probably cannot write at all today… 🙁
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I love this idea!
I write in science-fiction, dystopian, and fantasy. Sometimes all at once. 😉
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yeah, film does rely heavily on the same concepts and theories as prose but I just prefer film. I actually wrote a short article on the main difference between book and film (shameless self-promotion there). And yes lol I see you like the nature/animated films. Personally, I prefer drama films that goes deep into character or pretty…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young IRELAND! I’ve always wanted to go there! a lady who used to teach my horseback riding lessons has gone there twice I think. She said it was really pretty there and she saw some castles too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh cool! a mission trip to where?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been stalking this topic but somehow I MISSED PART NINE!!!!
*slaps self*
*rubs cheek*
This was awesome like all the others! I love how you include each KP character 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @warrenluther04 @ingridrd Is anyone gonna be on writing like late afternoon-ish (several hours from now)? (my time zone is central standard time. it’s 12:08 pm here)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I know what you mean; I’ve grown up in a Christian household so I’ve always known Jesus too. There was one evening when I was 8 that I, I guess “officially” gave my life to Christ. I felt a difference inside of me then even though I’d already known Him.
Did you have a moment where you gave your life to Christ, even though you were…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 this was great, a Warren!!! 😄 You’re gonna write more right???😊
-
Snapper replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye Awesome! I love genres. I write science fiction. Right now, my WIP trilogy is a kind of dystopian world + some space but not very extended space – aliens (no aliens) + big government + cool technology.
So yeah. Whatever that is called. 😛
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Lol yes I’m still alive. I’ve sort of drifted away from KP because of the busyness of college but also because it’s mainly a novel/short story website and I’m a film guy. However, I do check out the KP forums whenever I’ve been tagged!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel OH! *sigh* Everyone should keep a Dekreel about, to get them out of a mess. *pats your head*
It is Aspen. We wolves are somewhat forgetful.
@warrenluther04 Change that to Aspen, will you? Sorry for the confusion…! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree well, they say great minds think alike 😛
lol, yeah he just gave away his ring!
@rochellaine yeah, irreversible laws are definitely something hard to cope with
glad you’re looking forward to it!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so I was getting on here to tell you a few more things about me and what I believe, Warren, and rochellaine took the words out of my mouth! I agree with the comment she made about magic and trolls and such!
I dont mind Dekreel. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry. I must away now. 🙁 Good luck though!
@sam-kowal XD I suppose it is slightly in the South. 😛 And I wrote 1744 in that time.
*blink*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @waterlily In about five-ten minutes, I’ll have to stop because I have something else I’ll need to do. Here’s the warning. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sounds good! 😀
@sam-kowal Maine. That is north. XD I’m more from the South. I’m in Virginia.
- Load More
