-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I have been drawing since I could hold a pencil. 🙂 Oil painting scared me for a while, but now I am so loving it! I can get it to do what I have always tried to get watercolor or acrylic to do.
Me and my sisters have fun looking at some of our old drawings and laughing at them. There was one I drew years ago where I tried to pu…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec What color are your characters eyes?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Lol! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. I’m not sure. Don’t you love that answer? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Ha, ha! True. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Interesting. We hope to do OYAN, so it will be neat to see how it is.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope not. Although we are moving, so I might happen. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Interesting. I have been doing Cover Story. You can write about whatever you want, just doing it within guideliness. I enjoy it as a curriculum, because its much more freeing and helpful than anything else I know of. Is OYAN not like that? Or do you not like how its laid out?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I hope it helps. I want to try calligraphy too. I got a set for my birthday but I haven’t done much with it yet.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Neat. Do you like him? @alia
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ugh. I will be once I finish this math. 😉 It should be easy today though.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia. Your welcome. I will. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I doubt Daniel Schwabaur would agree with such a thing. I bet he would say to describe the eyes. He is the best writing teacher ever! We use his writing curriculum, which has DVD lessons and a workbook, as well as a journal. It would suprise me if he said that, though. Ever heard of him?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia My Mom said that “Ken Brown Method of Calligraphy” is a really good one she learned from.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Seriously, they say not to describe eyes?!! Thats awful. What better thing could you describe!?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Calligraphy is definitely art! As for where to learn…hmm. To bad my Mom can’t give you lessons. She is really good at calligraphy. I will ask her what books she used.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes! And I love describing my characters eyes, because it can explain a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. Thank you!
- Load More
