-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey there! I’m a little late to the party…sorry about that!
I’ll be everyone has already asked you the cool questions, too…ugh.
Well, here’s one–d’you play any instruments?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
hey there! Glad you could join us.
Most people ’round here think of nice, book related questions to ask, but here’s a few generic ones…
Favorite color?
Left-handed or right-handed?
Do you play an instrument?
Welcome to KP!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here is Lillian!!! She was super fun to do. 🙂

-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Welp. I got brave and decided to try Toby. Hope you like him!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Too many ideas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart Thank you for posting these ideas! I’ll keep them all in mind when I finish my current project 🙂
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Everyone, just so you know, the Jerry Jenkins writers guild is open for registration, and only until Friday! I have been in this guild for several months and it has SO MUCH STUFF! and by that I mean webinars, master classes, two courses, and more. When I signed up, it was over $300 dollars a year, and I’m not sure what the price is now. Just go to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New Topic: Is this okay? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart I like this! I would read more! 😀
And yeah we use Google docs around here all the time, if you’re wanting to post the link to your story. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young (if you want to) I have my third chapter ready to read! You don’t have to do spelling/grammar checks, just so you know. 🙂 You probably have to request access.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LjQVVp5BoRrCco9m9ZJQhOTv1V9Yo1W25ztoHu9jF_U/edit
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 I really wanna draw her! Maybe later today. *crosses fingers*
And @dekreel I might possibly maybe perhaps try your character too, even though I’m not good at men… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye Helloooooo!!!! Since you said you work with horses, I assume you ride them…? If so, do you ride English or Western?? I wish I owned a horse too…*sigh* Anyway, welcome, welcome!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m still worried about that 5% 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ah, I see your reasoning……..not that I understand still 😉 😛 😀
@seekjustice WHAT KILL JUSTICE?! *dies*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Congratulations, winner! 😀
I have to go now. I hope your writing goes well! (don’t stay up too late 😛 )
@alia let us know what you think of Seekjustice’s book! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine I reached 15 minutes. only 328 words.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing oh wait, a word war is just seeing how many words you can get in the allotted time right?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah now may not be the time to start sobbing 😉
Writing’s going pretty good. I had a minor case of writer’s block for a bit, but epic Audiomachine music snapped me out of it 🙂 and yes, my dystopian. How about you?
@catwing OOH YES WORD WAR! do you wanna just use a stopwatch on ourselves instead of using the clock?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh dear yes….the dreaded third part. I will be here to support you, and hand you tissues.
There…..I just order boxes of tissues in bulk 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, Chestice! that’s awesome 😀 I’ll let you know if I think of one…
ah, yes, Sapphire and Quillon were definitely a couple. 🙂 ooh yes, Rain + Kendall fanfiction sounds awesome 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! yup, still here 🙂 you are forgiven 😉
hmm, no I don’t have a ship name. Do you? 😉
- Load More

hah, I forgot to tag people! @dragon-snapper @dekreel @rochellaine @catwing @seekjustice @jane-maree @warrenluther04