-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
These are so cute! <3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd you like them?  Good!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, everybody!
Okay, so I find myself making up these little poems about various ones of you. Â Thought you guys might like to read them.
@daeus here’s one for you
Crowned for his superlative nose,
Twenty two turtles wherever he goes,
Wise, funny, and inspiring,
Is our noble raspberry king!
@dragon-snapper here’s one about you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Love it!  What happens next…??? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Awesome! Can’t wait.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thats awesome.  And since I am unable to edit my profile could you add that I can sing and that Im only afraid of dragons until I get to know them? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course I know about Stan!!! Â Is Giastanornarak his full name?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m not sure if you’re still on, but sorry I didn’t see you tagged me until now. Sadly, I won’t be able to join you tonight. I might be on tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Next week is pretty busy.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, and Sam? Â Who is Giarstanornarak who is trying to melt the chair?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!  It really fits my current situation.  Thats what inspired it.  🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yaaaaaaay! 😀 I am so excited about this, but I probably won’t get to it until Monday.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fund: $88.15
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
So far in the Realm Makers conference fun: $88.15 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal That song is just EPIC!!! Â I love it! Â Now I want the tune so I can sing it!
@dekreel @alia Your songs are beautiful too!
I don’t play any instruments. Â I just sing. Â Sometime I’ll try to copy a song or two I have written on here if you like.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh, yeah, sorry, hehe……:P It was My Hero Academia, an anime. I will say though that my older brother edited it before he let us kids watch it. But it is really good 🙂
Aw, thank you! I was so surprised! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh good!!! Â Praise God!!!
@rochellaine I’ll be praying, friend!
- Load More
