-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!
@rochellaine Thanks, friend! And yeah, I am playing Ella in Cinderella. 🙂 It’s probably the most challenging role I’ve ever done.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingrird Will definatley be praying!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy @rochellaine @skredder @seekjustice @ethryndal
Hey, guys. Two things: 1) Could you keep me in your prayers this week? I have practice late every night for a play that I’m in and performances Thursday—Saturday. Please pray that I can stay on top of schoolwork and everything despite being dead tired.
2) My aunt and uncle have been in c…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Anyone here? I’m writing.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @valtmy @daeus *bows as confetti rains on one and all* Thank you! Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder @kaya-young @supermonkey42. Thank you, guys! I had fun writing them. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I will be praying!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It sure does help. But I have a hunch that there’s a lot of people you have helped in one way or another.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀 Thats funny! But, well, its true!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Oops @alia
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ali Yeah, I know what you mean. Although you are an encouragement to me. Sometimes when I feel like being impatient with my sisters I will think, okay, Alia has even more sisters than me and she survives.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You have such a sweet attitude.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry it didn’t mention you. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Glad you liked it. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Ooookay! Now I underSTANd. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Good!
Also, is Giastanornarak Stan’s full name?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @notawriter Thank you! 🙂
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
-
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
-
-
Sure!
-
- Load More
