-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago

This is a photo off my computer 🙂 @gideon-sowdon -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile pictures. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.
Okay that didn’t work. The way I get a picture is to “change” profile picture. Once you have the new picture in, (DON’T SAVE THE CHANGES) right hand click on the little box on the right. Use the same method to get the image. Hopefully that will work for you. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon To get a picture off your computer…let me try something first.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @winter-rose @timothy-young @clairec @sarah-h @overcomer @kate-flournoy and @daeus (both of you whom I haven’t written with in a while) Do any of you want to write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @winter-rose @timothy-young @claire-c @sarah-h @overcomer @kate-flournoy and @daeus (both of you whom I haven’t written with in a while) Do any of you want to write?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @winter-rose @timothy-young @Claire-c @sarah-h @overcomer @kate-flourney and @daeus (both of you whom I haven’t written with in a while) Do any of you want to write?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
@christi-eaton @clairec What’s a VBS?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper It’s simple. 🙂 Let’s use the post you submit above. So the time was 8:47 am. (Ohio) So type into Google “When it is 8:47 am in Ohio, what time is it in Victoria?” It will tell you that it was 10:47 pm. I was well and truly asleep. So, instead of typing in Ohio, do your state and whatever time you want. 🙂 See? Easy! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Musical Theatre in the forum Film 10 years ago
YASSS! 🙂 🙂 🙂 One of my favorite subjects, I listen to musicals ALL. THE. TIME. I’m not much of a singer so I don’t act in musicals, but I do act. I’ve been in multiple VBS skits and church Christmas performances along with one major play which was Lady Windermere’s Fan by Oscar Wilde. I had a fun character, very flirtatious, and it wasn’t a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Welcome Says Me! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@gideon-sowdon @anna-brie @claire-c @bluejay
As representative for the Eastern Coast of the United States of America, I will announce that it is extremely difficult to find out what time it is in Australia, even with the almighty Google. I just like to pretend you guys are awake when I am, because it doesn’t give me a headache. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I think he’s amazing @clairec And yes, the book is really well written. It has me hooked. 🙂 I have books by Charles Spurgeon. I should read them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, I’m stopping now @clairec I added 93 words to my 310. 🙂 Very happy with that. And what’s even better…………………………………………….. I hit the 10,000 word score tonight. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book about Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You can look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book at Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands (I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec It’s going great for me. I have read so many new and wonderful books. Right now (well not right at this minute 😛 ) I’m reading a book at Smigglesworth. Do you know anything about him? You look back at previous posts if you want to know the other books that I’ve been reading. *pauses* Or I could just write them here. Gifted Hands (I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young I got 310 words written in one story and in the other one (I worked on two stories) I finished my first lot of editing. And you’re welcome. Thank you too. 🙂
@clairec I’m going for another fifteen minutes and then I’ll end. 🙂 See you then. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@timothy-young I got 310 words written in one story and in the other one (I worked on two stories) I finished my first lot of editing.
@clairec I’m going for another fifteen minutes and then I’ll end. 🙂 See you then. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, I’m still going, but I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be going.
- Load More
