-
Greta and
Zelphia Peterson are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic What does the future look like? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@his-instrument Well I um…*cough cough* I don’t really pay much attention to the world. Partly because it is well, you know, terrible, and the other part is because, you know, it’s terrible. By 2290 I don’t know what this world will be like. Probably worse. But I do know and believe that God is in control.
Have you read Revelation? That give a…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
So guys, the next two chapters. 3 & 4. When I was reading through this my first time, I almost lost interest. I’m still unsure why. Did anyone else have that problem?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@gretald The mouth animation was by painting over the top of the mouths already there in a program on my laptop. So I’d take the photos and then edit them. I’d say the word myself, – “Prince” and copy the shape of what my mouth is doing onto the photo that I took. 😀 Then I do the next word. Two syllable words need to pictures to make the word and…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@daeus *sheepish grin* Well, I still have my Tigger toy. You push on his head and he bounces. He says, “I’m going to bounce;” *eight bounces.* “That’s what Tiggers do best.” 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay
You’ve never seen Veggie Tales?!?! They are about the most brilliant kids movies ever created. And Silly Songs with Larry @clairec…Yes. Just yes. …”Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh wheeerre is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where! Is my hairbrush.” 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@bluejay
Wow, I’m so impressed! I don’t know how you made the lego people’s mouths move, but…that’s pretty ingenious. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I love memories from my childhood. 😉 It is so fun to think over them. (and cringe too. Of course that’s the not so fun part) haha @clairec
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*pats you on the shoulder* There, there, Claire. You’ll get there. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂 @clairec
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h The Bronze Bow is about a Jewish boy who wants to get rid of the Romans. He hears Jesus talking and gets really confused. It is a great book, and well worth reading. The author is Elizabeth George Speare.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oh and I think @writefury‘s brother made the stop motion for an ad.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec That’s great. Very clever. Do you still like Winnie the Pooh? I think I’ve kinda out grown him, although if someone else puts on the DVD I’m am likely to sit down and watch.
*think, think, think…oh bother* 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec @anna-brie @clairec How are you girls going? Only five days left, although for Sarah it is six. (I think?) I accidentally read The Bronze Bow 🙁 I forgot I was off fiction, but at least it was a good Christian book. I finished the book I was reading, Bruchko, and the only other book around me was The Bronze Bow, which my sister had just…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@clairec *tries to deny it; can’t* **bows** I am indeed Tessa. 🙂 That’s T-E-double S- A *hopes you’ve heard Tigger spell his name.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I know people have asked me to post this when it was done, (I can’t remember who so I’m going to tag everyone I know)
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @v…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yep!!!
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic September's Six Word Story Contest on KP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay is the newsletter the e-mag thing there’s a sign-up spot for on the side-bar?
- Load More
