-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 10 years ago
@bluejay I love that new profile-pic! What kind of flower is that? The details are gorgeous! 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I got 374 words written. Thank you for the new chairs and phones. *sits down thankfully and misses the chair.*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay And here I must depart. I wrote 252 words and managed to get to the next chapter. *hands over new chairs and phones*
We dragons do have our honor, however. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy Oooo I love Allen and Martin. And I agree that Kate is an excellent name. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper 20 minutes will suit me fine. *go*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I was meaning more like the Regency names. My story is set just after World War I (or it might be WWII; I always get that mixed up.) and I don’t know what to call my male character. His daughter is Ruthie (which I have a feeling is more American so I might be changing that) His wife is…believe it or not…Kate 🙂 🙂 🙂 And his…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy I was meaning more like the Regency names. My story is set just after World War I and I don’t know what to call my male character. His daughter is Ruthie (which I have a feeling is more American so I might be changing that) His wife is…believe it or not…Kate 🙂 🙂 🙂 And his sister-in-law (so Kate’s sister) is Susan.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I will write but only for twenty minutes or so. It’ll be 9:30 EST by the time we meet again. See you soon!
Dragons are very slow learners. There’s a reason we live to be hundreds of years old; because we need more time to learn. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I’m going to keep writing if anyone wishes to join me. @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @clairec, @jess, @winter-rose, @overcomer @faithdk, @anyone else. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Don’t you ever learn a lesson!?! I can still write if you can, although where I’ll sit I don’t know.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy You’ll never believe this…624. 100 words off each other. 🙂 I am rewriting a story I wrote when I was younger. It was the fourth story I ever wrote. 🙂
Can you think up any good English male names for me??? Please *puppy dog eyes* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy @bluejay I missed you! 🙁 >:( *melts chairs and phone…again. Decides to spare the pens.*
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@kate-flournoy CONTACT!!!! It has been so long since we wrote together. *starts going*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus *crosses fingers* are you here???
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @overcomer, @jess, @clairec, @winter-rose Anyone around for writing till nine? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Or if that doesn’t work and you really want it posted, if you can get me a link, I could do it for you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
@ingridrd Try again. 🙂 Just make sure that you get ALL the text beside Location. Sometimes I miss it because it is too long, so some of it isn’t visible until you highlight it and move it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, Talea did win second. It was very exciting. I don’t know any of the results for this year yet, but soon. (I think)
And yes again. Paperclip Productions is my own company. 🙂
And yes! The movie for Call of the Prince is from the last book in the Knights of Arrethtrae; Rowan.And I should add, for anyone who watched “Bound”.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@emma-flournoy I thought you might. That’s my favourite too. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Inserting Pictures in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Nope. I wonder what I’m doing wrong. Hmmmm…
- Load More

@corissa-maiden-of-praise I’m sorry I’ve taken a bit to reply. It is a pincushion Hakea. 🙂