-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
I thought I knew how to change it back, but obviously not.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Experimentation in the forum Questions and Support 10 years ago
Interesting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@sarah-h Our own accents can sound weird to our ears, but just remember that it is music to the Lord’s ears. 🙂
*gasp* You have got to read Black Beauty!! (I was so shocked my fingers wouldn’t work and I spelt everything wrong and had to start again) 😛 Yes, it is a about a horse. The author Anne Sewell, if you want to look it up at the library or…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Okay, quick question on the topic of Star Wars.
Which do you all prefer: Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
@daeus @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @bluejay @corissa-maiden-of-praise @anyone else on this topic -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@BlueJay I think I’m either ENTJ or ENTP (or a mix like @kate-flournoy said). Actually, I sometimes find it easier to talk to strangers, because I have a whole arsenal of questions I can use to keep the conversation going if I don’t know them very well. It’s the people that are not strangers, but at the same time that I don’t know extremely well…[Read more]
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
@overcomer; @corissa-maiden-of-praise; @sarah-h; @emma-flournoy
How are my beta-readers going? Is it terrible?
Anyone else who wishes to read it too and was too busy when I first asked, don’t hesitate to tag me and let me know.
@hope; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @aratrea (I didn’t tag you when I first put it out, but I thought you might be int…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Haha. I decided to have a late lunch. I wrote 575 words. Got stuck, posted the question about last names and as I waited for that, I replied to the “Ren” topic. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*arrives late in the conversation and has a ton of reading to do*
Alright, alright. I have questions and…and…and…yeah.
First of, @kate-flournoy you described to a T when you tagged me. (Get it? To a T, Tessa Haha) Yes, and ENFJ is me. What I don’t agree with is that the feeling of people. I am a very feeling extrovert. I cannot walk passed…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay
Apparently, I’ll be the one tagging you. 😀 I wrote about 1000 words from when I writing with you. Without and with, I wrote 1138 total and reached my next chapter. Most of it is choppy, but its a means to a start.
How’d you do? -
BlueJay posted an update 10 years ago
I need an English last name. (please don’t anyone suggest Brown or Smith.) @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @daeus @dragon-snapper @hope @jess @everyone. 🙂
-
Um… heh. 😛 Do you mean like British, or American English? Are you looking for Dickens names— Prescott, Trumbull, Aspinall, Tulkinghorn, Summerson, Copperfield? Or more modern sorts? Like… like… Brown. Or Smith. 😛
-
*glares at you* British, but I’m looking at the names below and I think I’ve got what I need. Thank you. 🙂 @kate-flournoy
-
-
-
I’ve a list of last names; here are a few: Walker, Holt, Wright, Underwood, Townsend, Pent, Lambert, Hill, Lee, Webster, Frost…
-
Johnson-Charleson-Bryson-Weston- any name ending with ‘son’
-
Thanks @hope and @dragon-snapper. These will help a lot. 🙂
-
-
-
Okay, looks like I’m too late. 😉 Good luck.
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yay! @bluejay
See you whenever you happen to tag me again! -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Long time no see. 😛 Yes, I can join you. I may end up stopping a few minutes early as it will be my lunch time. I’ll see. 🙂 I might have a slightly later lunch. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @whoever happens to be on
Does anyone want to write from 8-9 EST? -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Cool! Can’t wait to read it! 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Hannah are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
Oops I forgot to reply to your last question. I am thinking of finding a new scene from Chuck’s books and starting early.
Or doing Black Beauty. That would be hard to do, but fun I think. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
I can sort of hear my accent. Haha. 🙂 Hmm…that’s an idea. I shall have to look through all the Aussie books that we have.
Don’t worry about typing Talea wrong. Yes, the first time on a “big” movie. I did one once before, but it was only about 30 seconds long, so I don’t really count it. And I voiced everyone one and that short one too.
The…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite biographies in the forum Non-Fiction 10 years ago
@sarah-h Yes he was. 🙂 It took some time and a lot of trials, but God was faithful.
- Load More

I’m working on it. I have a pretty full schedule right now, so it might be a couple more weeks. (I have a mid-term next Tuesday, a 5k the following Saturday, several musical pieces for church, props to prepare for a play, so yeah. I beta read for relaxation in my spare time. 😉 ) And no, it isn’t terrible; what I’ve read so far has been excellent!…[Read more]
Haha Ah yes, the different spelling.
I just sent you an email, @bluejay . 🙂
Thanks @overcomer I’ve replied. 😉
Of course it’s not terrible!
I think I’m not quite halfway through yet; we’re going to be EXTREMELY busy this week, so it may be in the next couple weeks that I can get it back to you. 🙂
Thank you @emma-flournoy 🙂