-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield It’s awesome. More, more, more. Please. No wait. *commands* more! *sounds to harsh* *begs again* please. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Here are my “long ago” two truths and a lie answers.
#1 I had a black eye an inch thick from whacking my head on my sister’s head. TRUE
#2 I have had to have an operation my my little toe because of a weird toe nail. TRUE
#3 I have a scar on my head because I got hit with a sword that wasn’t blunt. FALSEI actually cut my head on the oven doo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Extremely…p.a.i.n.f.u.l.l. *dies* (Hey @daeus! Can I have that ice cream now?)
Well, the good part is that I’m getting a lot of good ideas and actually saving myself around four to five months of time in the long wrong. Believe me, this is definitely worth it. 😀
@kate-flournoy -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Yay! Good job! That’s a lot!
I edited and wrote, bringing myself to around a grand total oooooffff……….119!!!!!!! *audience claps* *bows*
Yeah, I know it’s not that much, but yay editing. I’m changing quite a bit around, so what’s done is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I’m joining for the remainder of the time. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
I also like the animal version of Robin Hood, where Robin Hood is a fox and Prince John is a lion. That’s one of my favorites; and along those lines, The Emperor’s New Groove. Oh, Kronk. That one never gets old.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus You’re quite welcome. I just had to share them with someone, I just want to know why they don’t play stuff like this on the radio…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll do another one…
#1: I got my purple belt in karate this year.
#2: We have a couple hundred mice living in our barn.
#3: I once had a cat named Edmund. -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Oh, October Baby is really good. I haven’t seen it in a while, but I remember liking it a lot. 🙂 Have you seen Courageous, Fireproof, War Room, and Facing the Giants? Those are the same sort of movies as October Baby, and they’re all really great movies. OH MY GOODNESS, I KNOW! Prince of Egypt is one of the best animated movies I…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m so glad you’re hooked too! Yes, Train Station is an amazing song, also, if you like cute wedding songs (I mean who doesn’t?) listen to Band of Gold.
@hope, I’m glad you are enjoying them as well 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I edited through 1363 words. Not wrote, edited. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I’m here!
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield Yes! I love The Secret of Moonacre, It’s actually based off a book so I’m told. It’s such an interesting but fun movie, plus you can’t go wrong with a tad bit of steampunk and fantasy. 🙂
So now I’m going to talk about my favorite movies.
However, Instead of saying that I have just one favorite movie, I’m going to say Pixar, yes,…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
Well the links did not seem to work, but please go on youtube and look up The Gray Havens, a couple song I would watch first are The Ghost of a King (Watch the lyric video so you will pay more attention to the fantastic lyrics), Sirens (Seriously, the music video is amazing!) and Jack and Jill (it’s a clever combination of nursery rhymes and a…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton started the topic The Gray Havens: Music and Storytelling in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey, everyone!
So, I recently discovered a new Christian band called The Gray Havens and fell instantly in love. One of the main reasons why I decided to share this with everyone here on the forum is because of the writing and lyrics they sing is pure poetry and with that, storytelling. Their music is the kind you won’t get tired of listening to…[Read more] -
Greta and
Alia are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young @mark-kamibayaI love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young I love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@timothy-young I know, the music in both of the How to Train Your Dragon movies is so beautiful!
Hmmmmm…I have so many favorites! The Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies are pretty awesome. Um…Princess Bride, National Treasure, Courageous, most of the Marvel movies, and lots more. 🙂
- Load More
