-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Here. @daeus. @kate-flournoy. I’m writing a script, but I guess it still counts. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I have heard that putting a brick on your head is a good way to start. Just kidding. *hugs you* I know it’s not your fault. I know you have feelings and I’m very glad you don’t lord it over her. *takes back comment about unfeeling little sisters*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@everyone There are some great movies being listed here. Narnia, The Inheritance, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Pride and Prejudice (ignoring Lydia every time she uses the Lord’s name in vain) Tangled and @hope Epic. I’ve have seen it. 😉
As for me, I have to cut the movies into categories:
2D animation: Bambi
3D animation: Tangled, Bolt, or…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *breathes a sigh of relief* Hey, I know you are older. And I also know what it feels like to be shorter than people who are younger than you. I am the shortest kid in our family now. My two younger sisters have sprung above me. *wails* Why don’t little siblings have feelings? *glares at you @emma-flounroy* 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Ooooo pick me. pick me. So click on the person that you wish to tag and you will see beside their name an @something That is their tag. Now some of us have our tag as our user name (i.e. me) and some don’t, has you have probably found out. 🙂 Any more questions?
@brandon-miller -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Well if one more welcome won’t hurt then I’ll add mine too. Welcome to KP @brandon-miller And if that welcome did hurt you, you can see my because I am the doctor on the KP forum.
*rushes to @kate-flournoy* Are you hurt? That crash sound terrible from outside. -
Ingrid replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller
Hey!!! *waves enthusiastically* A hundred welcomes! Can’t wait to get to know you better. -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller Have I established we’re crazy yet?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus *bows* Why thank you. And yes, the ‘i’ does belong at the end, but if you want to add some ‘Daeus flare’ go ahead. 😉
And also, about my crazy words, incredamazing and fantasgreat belong to a few shows I’ve watched, so don’t give me all the credit. I just changed them up a bit. *evil grin* And also, we can just use any adjective we want to…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller
Hey! Howdy! Hello! Greetings! Salutations! Welcome, welcome, welcome to…*pauses for dramatic effect* THE BESTISTEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET! Like @dragon-snapper said, we’re all pretty crazy here. 🙂
Ohhhhh, cool! I’ve always wanted to do OYAN, but I’ve never quite gotten around to it. Would you recommend it (most of the…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
😀 :p I figured that if other people stole bestestiest or whatever it is, then I can have my own word. Like we established, crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller
Howdy! Comedian, eh? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m a freelance comedian. (Not like Tim Hawkins, if anyone knows who he is. Anyone?) I just like to make people laugh. Things like that. 😀
@daeus is right. We’re all craaaaazzzyy! We come in all shapes and sizes too! I’m a dragon, others are unicorns, some are notorious for being…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Brandon-miller
Howdy! Comedian, eh? Well, I’ll have you know that I’m a freelance comedian. (Not like Tim Hawkins, if anyone knows who he is. Anyone?) I just like to make people laugh. Things like that. 😀
@daeus is right. We’re all craaaaazzzyy! We come in all shapes and sizes too! I’m a dragon, others are unicorns, some are notorious for being…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
I love this! Very creative. Just a couple things I noticed…
The low lightening in the room cast shadows over his face when he leaned forward making him look very dark.
I believe you meant ‘lighting’ not ‘lightening’. 🙂
He confidence made my heart tremble.
His confidence.
I really need the money.
I think you unintentionally switched from…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatefield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
<em@rolena-hatefield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
<em@rolena-hatefield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
<em@rolena-hatefield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatefield How harsh do you want me to be? *evil grin*
Ah, well. Only a few things. First off, when a new person starts speaking, it begins a new paragraph. Like this:
“Don’t tell me what to do, Johnny!” Bully Bob growled.
“I can’t give you my milk money, Bob.” the kid sniffled, “I just can’t.”
“Well, you’d better. Because otherwise…[Read more] - Load More
