-
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it! 😀 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea I really hope I can make it!!! *crosses fingers* We shall see…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I really hope I can make it!!! *crosses fingers* We shall see…
-
Greta replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea
Oh, this sounds so cool! I really hope I can do this. I’ll have to check my schedule (and with my mom, the master schedule-planner), but I really hope I can come! Thanks for organizing this. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*snaps fingers disconsolately* Unfortunately, I can’t. Sorry guys.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations, @bluejay! You earned it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay!!!! @bluejay
Way to go! Awesome job! 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yahoo! That’s incredigreat!!! Congradulations! @bluejay
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you so much for the suggestions. There are some good ones here. I know every scene you are talking about so don’t worry about the fact that you can’t remember names. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Greta replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield
Oh. My. Word. I LOVE THIS! Like everyone else has been saying, I want MORE! This is amazing. And…everyone else has already given all the feedback I would have given. 😉 Seriously, though, I love this. Keep writing for the Kingdom! 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller The more you use them, the more you remember them. Honest XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I have to go now. I probably got 15 minutes or so in writing done. How’d you go?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Heh heh @Brandon-miller Dodge-brick… :p I mainly just like throwing the cat or riding in my pretty pink tractor. 😉
Glad you like my words. My thesaurus is still sitting here on my desk, that is, until I pick it up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Heh heh @Brandon-miller Dodge-brick… :p I mainly just like throwing the cat or riding in my pretty pink tractor. 😉
Glad you like my words. My thesaurus is still sitting here on my desk. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I am writing a script at the moment, so I am with you, but I will be jumping in and out and then I will be heading outside.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It has, and unfortunately it’s going to be a bit more of a while as I have to go. Sorry I can’t stay longer. Maybe tomorrow. 🙂
Bye. - Load More
