-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Yes! I love Poldark! Demelza is my favorite, I’m just waiting for the next season to be up on Amazon Prime. But, yes, that show is spectacular.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I’ll Fly Away sounds like the song…anyone know what I’m talking about? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Nope, never watched it.
I agree with you about Kili, @kate-flournoy. Ugh… -
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I thought of Song of the Savior right away, @dragon-snapper. I like that one best, @anne-of-lothlorien. Something else like Song of Salvation could work nicely too. This sounds like a beautiful story!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
I thought of Song of the Savior right away, @dragon-snapper. I like that one best, ann-of-lothlorien. Something else like Song of Salvation could work nicely too. This sounds like a beautiful story!
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @Julia-r @clairec @winter-rose @overcomer @rolena-hatfield @anne-swiftblade @spradlin @aratrea @his-instrument @ingridrd @gretald @jadamae @Christi-eaton @jess @aella
@anyone-else
Hrrm…we-ell…here are some suggestions that come to mind.
The Song
The Song of Truth
Singer-Saver
Swing, Sing and…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea Oh, no!!! *slaps forehead* I just realized I’ll be gone! *wipes away tears* *walks away sobbing* 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h For me, the emojis look normal. Do the ones above look squished for you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
🙂 🙁 😛 😉 Let’s see
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h I really do want to see Fireproof soon. Yes, I do know what it is about. One day…and hopefully in the near future. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Fireproof and Courageous are my favorites, though I really like War Room and Facing the Giants, as well. 🙂 No, I haven’t seen Flywheel, though I’ve heard of it. I’ll have to watch it!
I don’t know of any other Biblical animated movies as good as Prince of Egypt with the same quality of music and everything. I wish there were more!…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
Wait…are you a Harry Potter fan? I love Harry Potter!!! What are your favorite characters? Books? Movies?
Sorry, I’m those are some of my all-time favorite books/movies. 🙂I also love the Lord of the Rings movies (of course), Princess Bride (like I said before), National Treasure, Oceans 11, and the new movie Zootopia was…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Haha. You see, I haven’t yet seen Fireproof or Courageous so maybe War Room isn’t has good as those two. Going from Facing the Giants to War Room was pretty impressive. And I love any movie that makes me cry. Plus the movie has a great lesson on the power of prayer and how God really does answer it.
You’ve got to watch the new…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I love your new profile picture! 😀
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h; @anne-swiftblade; @gretald; @ingridrd; @emma-flournoy; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @hope; @jess; @dragon-snapper
Thanks you so much. I look forward to sharing future videos with you all. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it!…[Read more] - Load More

@gretald Thank you. Tell me about yours. I can see that you’re are holding something, what is it?